Are you planning to celebrate your mom’s birthday in a unique way? We have got you covered. In this blog we have collected some of the best birthday captions for moms out there. So, why wait? Pick one of the best caption now and convey your love and appreciation through these captions. Let’s get started!
Captions For Mom’s Birthday
Mom’s are very special and important person in our lives. To show her your love and appreciation, we’ve put together a list of captions for mom’s birthday. These captions will definitely help you convey your feelings to your mom and make her feel special.
- Happy birthday, Ma. My hope is to be the amazing role model for my own family one day as you have been for ours. Your love is the best.
- Mom, you are a role model, a genius, a superwoman, a five-star chef, and the most gorgeous person I know. How do you do it all? Cheers to another year of living your best life, happy birthday.
- Everyday I learn something new from your grace, wonder, and compassionate soul. Here’s to another year of invaluable life lessons. Happy birthday, Mom.
- You’re more than a mother. You’re the greatest woman I know. Thank you for everything, and happy birthday.
- Roses are red, violets are blue. There’s no one I’d rather turn to you in times of trouble than you. Happy birthday to you mom, you’re the best.
- Throughout my whole life, you have showered me with your love. Thank you for always giving me your all. I do my best always to return the favor. Happy birthday, mom.
- I’m so lucky to have a mother like you. You are my best friend, the best mom, and the best person I know. Happiest of birthdays to you.
- Happy birthday, Mom. Everyday I am grateful to have you in my life. Let today be another reminder that you’re the best. Love you.
- Mom, thanks for all your support and your invaluable life lessons. Cheers to your best birthday yet.
- Mom, you know how to bring our family together like none other. We love you with all of our hearts. Happy birthday, dear mother. Love, your children.
- Hope your day is full of relaxation, an abundance of love, and your favorite type of cake.
- Thank you for always providing me with hope, encouragement, joy, and support. You are the best, and I hope that your birthday is as unforgettable as you are.
- Sometimes life gets tough, but I always rest assured that I can make it over any obstacle in my way with the power of your love. Thanks for being the best mom the world has to offer, happy birthday.
- I am sending warm wishes and loving thoughts your way for your birthday. Even though we are apart, you will always be in my thoughts as well as in my heart. Happy birthday, Mom.
- Mom, if it weren’t for you I would never have become the person I am today. Thank you for being a role model, mother, and an amazing friend. And most important of all, happy birthday.
- “You always give the best hugs, so for your birthday, I will try to give you one that’s even better.”
- “You’re somewhere between a mom and a friend. You’re a mend. Anyway, happy birthday.”
- “You deserve every cake in existence today.”
- “Happy birthday to the mom everyone wishes they had.”
- “Mama, I’m always here for you. I want to make your birthday very special, just as you do every day of my life. I love you.”
- “Mom? Mom? Mom? Mommy? Mom?… Happy birthday from your persistent daughter.”
- “Happy birthday to one amazing mama bear. Without you, life would be un-bear-able.”
- “No matter how much I say I love you, I always love you more than that.”
- “Mom, I love you loads. Speaking of loads, thanks for doing my laundry all those years.”
- “Happy birthday to my hero.”
- “It’s my favorite person’s birthday today.”
- “Dear, Mom. Thank you for always being you.”
- “Mom: a title just above queen.”
- “It’s your heart of gold that makes you the best.”
- “My favorite thing to say is, ‘I get it from my mama.'”
- “Happy birthday to a mom who looks so good that people still ask if we’re sisters.”
Best Captions For Mom’s Birthday
Moms are a form of angel in our lives. She loves us unconditionally no matter what. To show our love and closeness with our moms, we’ve put together some of the heartfelt and warming captions for moms birthday. Let’s start!
- “It takes a special kind of lady to care for me. Happy birthday, Mom.”
- “It’s your heart of gold that makes you the best.”
- “Thanks for teaching me about the glass ceiling — and then showing me how to swing a hammer. HBD to the strongest woman I know.”
- “If you think I’m great, you should meet my mom.”
- “Happy birthday to this glowing soul who always brightens up my world.”
- “On this day, my queen was born.”
- “If I turn into my mother, or even half the woman she is, I’ll certainly consider my life a success.”
- “I’ll always be your little girl. HBD, Mom.”
- “Happy birthday to a mom who is smart, good-looking, and funny. Love, your daughter who clearly got all of your genes.”
- “Happy birthday to the woman who made it possible for all my dreams to come true, so that one day I can repay her with two houses, three cars, and trips to Europe whenever she wants.”
- “Another year wiser to the person I already think is the smartest person in the world.”
- “Mom, I never feel lost when you’re around, because you can find anything.”
- “I’m proud to be y’orchid. [flower emoji]”
- “Happy birthday to the woman who deserves an award for putting up with all my dance recitals.”
- You, my mother, are my driving force, my main supporter and cheerer, my helper, my support system. I hope you always stay beside me. Happy birthday dear mother.
- This year and every other year, your cake will need more candles. And, I will be there to put them, you old woman. I love you and happy birthday
- I know I’m your favorite child. And You are my favorite mom. Happy birthday mom!
- Even if you’re getting older by age, your heart always remains young and pure. I love you. Happy birthday my life!
- You are the light in my darkest days. You are my guiding force. I love you for being there for me, happy birthday to the greatest lady in my life.
- You gave me life, advice, support, and laughs. You are a beautiful, strong and intelligent woman, I couldn’t ask for more. I love you mom. Have a wonderful birthday.
- I hope you have many more birthdays and I hope you celebrate them with me as well. I will always try to make your birthdays the best days of your life. Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday mom. Without you, I cant do anything but when you’re beside me, I am capable of anything. Thank you for existing.
- Happy birthday mom! Today is the day you relax. Your chores will be done by dad and me, don’t you worry.
- Every year you win the prize of being the best mother in the world. You are one of a kind and no one can compete to your level. Happy birthday!
- May your smile shine as bright as the candles on your cake! Happy birthday, mom!
Funny Captions For Mom’s Birthday
We all love our moms and we love to tease her too sometimes to show our love for her. Here we have put together a list of funny captions for mom’s birthday to tease her in a fun and loving way. So, without further ado let’s start!
- Just like you’re not supposed to have a favorite child, I’m not supposed to have a favorite parent. But between you and me, let’s just say dad didn’t get as great of a gift as you’re getting this year. Happy birthday, Mom. From your unofficial favorite child.
- Just imagine the things you’d want to hear on your birthday and then pretend I said them. Love you, mom.
- It is scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer. Congrats on your success.
- However old you are is the new 30. Happy birthday.
- Time to tell you the truth, mom, you don’t bake the best cookies in the world. But you do give the best hugs, kisses, back scratches, care when I’m sick, support when I’m down and home to come back to. Your Thanksgiving turkey isn’t too bad either. Happy birthday.
- Here’s to hoping all your candles this year don’t set off the fire alarm. Your birthday is gonna be lit.
- Your birthday outshines all the other 364 days of the year. Happy birthday, mom.
- You may be getting older Mom, but think on the bright side, you’ll at least always be younger than Dad. Happy birthday.
- Like a fine wine, we get better with age. Or maybe we just feel better about our age with a little bit of wine.
- At least you’re not as old as you will be next year. Happy birthday.
- A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, the best woman in the world was born. Happy birthday, mom.
- For your birthday, how about a fruit salad instead of cake? A fruit salad with mostly grapes – no, all grapes. Fermented grapes. Wine it is.
- If things really do get better with age, then you’re nearing perfection. I bet it feels as good as it looks. Happy birthday, mom.
- I can barely keep up with everyone’s birthdays these days, but you better believe I’d never forget yours. Happy birthday to the best mom there is.
- Happy birthday to someone who is smart, talented, pretty, creative, and fabulous. I love that we’re so much alike.
- Don’t let your age get you down, you’re one more year closer to getting a letter from the queen. Happy birthday mommy.
- Happy birthday mom, thanks for always being much older than me.
- Happy birthday to mom, on your birthday you should shine but to me, you will always be a star.
- Mom, you are so old you must have had a dinosaur for a pet. Happy birthday from your little T-rex.
- You always took care of me, and I will always take care of you until they put you in a home. Happy birthday to my mom.
- Wishing my mom a happy birthday, she looks young enough to be my sister, but please remember that if you ever start to look younger than me, there will be an issue.
- Happy birthday mom, and by the way thanks for making me this good looking!
- Mom, you deserve the greatest, most expensive gifts in the world, but I have no money so this message is all you’re getting.
- Here’s to many more years of me driving you insane. Happy birthday mom.
- I always forget birthdays, but I could never forget yours. Happy birthday mom.
- Mom, I hope you have many gifts today and lots of birthday cake, but don’t eat too much, you don’t want your weight to be the same as your age.
- Wishing my mom the very best birthday, from your little terror.
- Happy birthday to my lovely mother, let’s hope we carry on sending each other crazy for the rest of our lives.
- Studies have shown that the more birthdays you have, the longer you live, and you’ve had a lot! Happy birthday mom.
- Mom, you are my hero, you might not be able to fly or disappear but you survived labor and that seems much harder. But seeing me at the end was worth all the pain. Happy birthday to you.
You May Also Like
- Captions and Quotes For Mom and Son bond
- Captions And Quotes For Dad and Daughters
- Sisters Captions And Quotes
We hope you enjoyed this blog! In this post we have compiled some of the best captions for mom’s birthday. From heartwarming to emotion filled we’ve got all. We also added a section of funny captions for mom’s birthday that will definitely make your mom laugh. We know that moms everywhere are loved and appreciated, so we hope these will make her day! Thanks for reading and Happy Birthday to moms out there from our team!