Building captions for Instagram can be a fun and creative way to add personality to your photos and show your followers a different side of you. By using these captions that are clever, witty, and engaging, you can draw in more followers and build a strong following for your photo. So whether you’re a small business or a big brand, building captions for Instagram is a great way to get ahead on the competition!
Building Captions for Instagram
In this section, we have some captions that stand out. If you’re looking for a captivating way to spruce up your building or want to add some building photos for social media, consider using these captions. So let’s get started!
- Minimalism is an appreciation of space.
- Architecture should speak of its time and place, but yearn for timelessness.
- To create, one must first question everything.
- In pure architecture the smallest detail should have a meaning or serve a purpose.
- A design isn’t finished until someone is using it.
- Even a brick wants to be something.
- God is in the details.
- Design is where science and art break even.
- Any architectural work that does not express serenity is an error.
- For the most part things never get built the way they were drawn.
- The Sun does not realize how wonderful it is until after a room is made.
- Architecture is a dangerous mix of power and importance.
- Light, God’s eldest daughter, is a principal beauty in a building.
- The door handle is the handshake of the building.
- Each new situation requires a new architecture.
Architecture Captions for Instagram
- You can learn from the past, but you can’t continue to be in the past; history is not a substitute for imagination.
- Without and architecture of our own we have no soul of our own civilization.
- The limits of architecture are its strength. Its inability to give form to a transient idea. Its inevitable tendency to stabilize, is the latent power of architecture.
- Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light.
- Architecture arouses sentiments in man. The architect’s task, therefore, is to make those sentiments precise.
- Modern architecture does not mean the use of immature new materials; the main thing is to refine materials in a more human direction.
- Life is architecture, and architecture is the mirror of life.
- Architecture is inhabited sculpture.
- Creativity is intelligence having fun.
- I call architecture frozen music.
Building Quotes for Instagram
- “Success is like a high-rise building I’m on the first floor. There are a lot of people in the basement or the parking lot but I was lucky enough to have made it to the first floor and I’m looking to make it to the penthouse.” – Justin Guarini
- “She passed through a world where a great city had been built along the curve of a river, the buildings impossibly tall and glimmering with lights.” – Sarah J. Maas
- “That rational voice was right to be frightened. There’s something in us that is very much attracted to madness. Everyone who looks off the edge of a tall building has felt a faint, morbid urge to jump.” – Stephen King
- “The Building is only as tall as the foundation is strong enough to build on.” – Paula
- “I know exactly what it’s like to stand on top of a tall building or in a high place and look down and go, ‘Ohhh my God.’ I try to get into that place every time I write a scene like that. And definitely when I write the action scenes, I get overheated and my heart goes really fast. I get very involved.” – Veronica Roth
- “Tall buildings are a source of pride for our city.” – Michael Bloomberg
- “Most people on the ledge of a tall building were not afraid they’d fall; they were afraid they’d jump.” – Lauren Alego
- “I am all for greening tall buildings, but I’m also very keen to note that greening a building doesn’t cope with the problem of the tall building in the texture of the city.” – Joseph Rykwert
- “Tall buildings are beautiful, but they are also very dangerous.” – Donald Trump
- “Life is like walking between two tall buildings on a tightrope. For some, the rope is wide enough and the walk is easy. For others, it’s narrow and hard and maybe there’s a strong wind blowing through their days” – Walter Dean Myers
Architecture Quotes by Famous Artist
- “Architecture should speak of its time and place, but yearn for timelessness” – Frank Gehry
- “By dint of building well, you get to be a good architect” – Aristotle
- “Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light” – Le Corbusier
- “My work is not about “form follows function,” but “form follows beauty” or, even better, “form follows feminine” – Oscar Niemeyer
- “The job of the architect today is to create beautiful buildings. That’s all” – Philip Johnson
- “We should attempt to bring nature, houses, and human beings together in a higher unity” – Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- “There are no straight lines or sharp corners in nature. Therefore, buildings must have no straight lines or sharp corners” – Antonio Gaudi
- “When I’m working on a problem, I never think about its beauty, I just think about how to solve the problem, but when I finish it, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it’s wrong.” – Richard Buckminster Fuller
- “As an architect, you design for the present, with an awareness of the past for a future which is essentially unknown” – Norman Foster
- “Architecture is a way of thinking about the world very similar in structure to writing a book, since both disciplines represent the same field and domain” – Rem Koolhaas
- “Any architectural work that does not express serenity is an error” – Luis Barragán
- “The difference between good and bad architecture is the time you spend on it” – David Chipperfield
- “Early in my career…I had to choose between an honest arrogance and hypercritical humility… I deliberately choose an honest arrogance, and I’ve never been sorry” – Frank Lloyd Wright
- “If a project is intense, valid, and has a powerful idea, its imperfections will be in the background” – Alberto Campo Baeza
- “Beauty perishes in life, but is immortal in art” – Leonardo da Vinci
Best Architecture Captions for Instagram
- The most beautiful house in the world is the one that you build for yourself.
- Every act of creation is first an act of destruction.
- Nothing requires the architect’s care more than the due proportions of buildings.
- Architecture is a visual art, and the buildings speak for themselves.
- A doctor can bury his mistakes, but an architect can only advise his clients to plant vines.
- An architect’s designs must refer to the unquestionable perfection of the body’s symmetry and proportions. If a building is to create a sense of eurythmy, it is essential that it mirrors these natural laws of harmony and beauty.
- I try to give people a different way of looking at their surroundings. That is art to me.
- For more building captions see Quotes & Slogans for Builders.
- When an architect is asked what his best building is, he usually answers, “the next one.”
- Design is thinking made visual.
- I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares.
- Good building come from good people, and all problems are solved by good design.
Readers also saw interest in the following articles. Do check them out:
- Construction Quotes & Caption for Builders
- Best Engineering Pick Up Lines
- Civil Engineering Pick Up Lines
- Engineering Team Names
Thank you for reading our post on building captions & quotes. Do share with your friends and with your loved ones! Also comment below.