Are you looking for inspiring and motivating college captions? Whether you are a current student or have graduated in the past few years, we have the perfect collection for you! From dorm life to studying abroad, these captions will have you laughing and sharing them with your friends. So what are you waiting for? Scroll through and find the perfect caption for you!
College Instagram Captions
Looking for inspiration for your college Instagram captioning? Look no further! Here we’ve compiled a list of funny, clever, and inspiring college Instagram captions that will get you started on the right path. From funny captions about studying to motivating, this list has something for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Start posting those awesome captions today!
- “College is nice. You can wear the same shirt two days in a row if you want, because your Monday lecture people don’t know about your Tuesday lecture people.”
- “Messy bun and getting stuff done.”
- “Just attempting to make myself one degree hotter.”
- “These are the days.”
- “You can’t sip with us.”
- “Study hard, do good, and the good life will follow.”
- “Calc-u later, I’m off to class.”
- “Current mood: college life.”
- “Taking my dreams seriously.”
- “The dorm life didn’t choose me, but I did choose the dorm life and it’s not bad.”
- “Not four years, but for life.”
- “I’m totally booked at the library.”
- “This is my third coffee of the day.”
- “Everyday I’m hustlin’.” — Rick Ross, “Everyday I’m Hustlin'”
- “It’s my quad squad.”
- “Just looking for someone to raise these grades with me.”
- “Will I end the semester or will the semester end me? Stay tuned to see.”
- “I don’t always have time to study, but when I do, I still don’t.”
- “I thought deciding on colleges was the hardest decision I’d ever make, but now, I can’t decide on what to eat for lunch.”
- “Yeah, classes are challenging, but the biggest hurdle for me is remembering to do laundry before it’s too late.”
- “They say college is where you find yourself, but I keep getting lost on the way to class, so I have to find that first.”
- “Every college student knows the importance of 11:59.”
- “Dear degree, why you playing so hard to get?”
- “The future depends on what you do today.” — Gandhi
- “My university motto: If tomorrow isn’t the due date, today is not the do date.”
- “I love my college café a latte.”
- “College — where Monday could feel like a Friday.”
- “To set an alarm or not set an alarm. That is the question.”
End Of Semester Captions
As the semester comes to a close, there are lots of things to take into account – exams, projects, final presentations but most importantly the times spent in college and with friends are precious and you’ll definitely miss them. So, here are some captions that will help you capture put your feelings into words. So don’t wait any longer – get started!
- “Peace out college, hello winter break.”
- “Living our best winter break lives on the couch.”
- “Mittens, beanies, and hot chocolate bombs… oh my.”
- Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but you know they’re always there
- Oh college, where Monday could feel like a Friday.
- If tomorrow isn’t the due date, today isn’t the do date.
- Winter state of mind
- Use promo code “Netflix” to get 50% off your grades.
- Stop encouraging everybody to go to college. There’s no enough parking.
- I don’t always have time to study, but when I do, I still don’t.
- Here’s to the nights I’ll always remember with the friends I’ll never forget .
- “Spirits are merry and bright.”
- “Who knew après ski at home could be so much fun?”
- Ah, college, where one of the hardest decisions you have to make is between Chipotle for lunch and paying the parking meter.
- To set an alarm or not set an alarm. That is the question.
- By the end Freshman year, you’ll have said more ‘fun facts about yourself’ than you ever have and ever will.
- College is thousands of dollars but pizza is only like ten so what is the obvious choice here
- Remember that the reason you’re doing this is to make your life better
- None of my assignments is done, but I sure am.
- When I die, I hope my group project peers lower me down in the grave so they can let me down one last time.
- Your college friends know who you are, but your high school friends know why.
- Magic can happen in one night, especially the night before the due date.
- Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors!
Junior Year Captions
Junior year can be a time of change, growth, and exploration. In junior year, you’ll be faced with a range of new and exciting challenges. Here are some quotes about junior year to help you stay motivated and on track and capture some of the many emotions and experiences that come with being a teenager.
Also check out some amazing, motivating and funny Senior Year Captions And Quotes to stay on track.
- “Better days are coming. They are called Saturday and Sunday.”
- “Let’s just say that I am getting all of the campus freebies this year.”
- “The real test is getting through junior year without wishing you were a senior every waking second.”
- “I know I’m supposed to wait my turn, but I’m ready RN!”
- “Graduation is so close, yet so far”
- “As a college student, my favorite words are ‘free’ and ‘canceled’.”
- “I’m not new and I’m not leaving just yet. I’m a junior.”
- “That moment when you realize that you are nothing like your freshman self.”
- “Keep calm and get through your junior year.”
- “We don’t stop going to school when we graduate.”
- “Yesterday, I was a freshman. Today, I woke up a junior. Maybe tomorrow I’ll be a senior.
- “Sorry for what I said when I was a junior.”
- “The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.”
- “When you’re a junior, you’ll wish you were a senior. When you’re a senior, you’ll want to press rewind.”
- “Wake me up when it’s time to graduate or if we have a pop quiz.”
- “Junior year is like the Thursday night of college. It’s the beginning of the end.”
- “Hey, are we there yet?” — Every Junior
- “I’m going to need graduation to put a pep in its step.”
- “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”
- “Just send my report card to my senior self.”
End Of The Year Captions
Congratulations! You’ve completed one of the most important stages of your life – college. Now it’s time to celebrate your accomplishment. With the end of college year there are many thing that are left behind from friends, classmates and the memories. These captions have everything, from captions to help you relive the memories to motivating and celebratory captions. Without further ado let’s get started!
- I owe my diploma to coffee.
- I love my college life, already missing it.
- I miss you guys already.
- We have to dance it out. That’s how we finish.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.
- Wait for meeting me again.
- Out of college, money spent. See no future, pay no rent. All the money’s gone, nowhere to go.
- See you later, alligator.
- I can’t believe I did it.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
- Thank you for always being there for me even when I’m being a pain in the rear.
- The tassel was worth the hassle.
- I already forgot everything.
- Hate to wave goodbye. See you soon.
- I’m 100% certain that I am zero percent sure of what I’m going to do.
- The world is our oyster.
- Here’s just no telling how far I’ll go.
- And so the adventure begins.
- How lucky I am to have something, that makes saying goodbye so hard.
- Not four years, but for life.
- It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Though our branches grow in different directions, our roots remain as one.
- I won’t say goodbye to you! See you soon!
- Let’s meet again soon.
- It is with passion, courage of conviction, and strong sense of self that we take our next steps into the world.
- Some graduate with honors, I am just honored to graduate.
- “The best is yet to come.”
- It’s been one blur of fun.
- May we continue to do amazing things in life.
- Started from the bottom now we’re here.
- Current mood: Missing college life!
- Don’t stop until you’re proud.
- Behind you, all your memories. Before you, all your dreams. Around you, all who love you. Within you, all you need.
- This is the beginning of everything you want.
- No more homework, no more books! No more teacher’s dirty looks!
- What feels like the end is often the beginning.
- College was nice. You can wear the same shirt two days in a row if you want, because your Monday lecture people don’t know about your Tuesday lecture people.
- Ok, now that it’s done, can I take a nap?
- You guys are the best friend I could ever ask for.
- Pick me. Choose me. Hire me.
- Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again.
- It’s official! We’re now too cool for school!
You May Also Like
College is an intense time, but it’s also an exciting time. Take some time to reflect on all the amazing things that have happened over the past few months and year and put together some memorable college moments! In this blog we have compiled some of the best college captions, junior year captions, end of the semester instagram captions and end of the year instagram captions. We hope you enjoyed this blog, and as always, feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions or suggestions. Thanks for reading!