If you’re looking to add a little bit of lightheartedness and fun to your photos, check out Daisy Quotes! These witty sayings will make you smile, and they’ll be a perfect addition to your photos. Daisy Quotes are short and sweet, and they’ll make your photos feel more dynamic and lively. So what are you waiting for? check out these amazing quotes today!
Do you love daisy quotes as much as we do? If so, you’ll love this section! Here we’ve collected some of our favorite daisy quotes to get you inspired. From inspiring words of wisdom to cute sayings about love, these quotes will bring a smile to your face every time you look at them. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
- “You can’t be sad when Daisy is around, she won’t let you.” -Maryam Faresh
- “She wanted to tackle him and roll around in him like a cat in a field of daisies” ― Rainbow Rowell
- “The brief silence that follows is as tender as a rainstorm of daisies.” ― Mathias Malzieu
- “Behold the azure sea in front of you, the turquoise sky above you, the amber mountain beneath your feet, and the golden daisy in your hands. How are you not the richest person on earth?” – Khang Kijarro Nguyen
- “I keep stars in my pockets wear daisies in my hair but I tuck you tenderly in the folds of my heart and take you everywhere.” ― Melody Lee
- “Always have something beautiful in sight, even if it’s just a daisy in a jelly glass.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr
- “A daisy blooming in a desert is worth more than a rose blossoming in a rainforest.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Here it’s safe, here it’s warm, Here the daisies guard you from every harm.” – Suzanne Collins
- “So she was considering in her own mind… whether the pleasure of making a daisy-chain would be worth the trouble of getting up and picking the daisies.” – Lewis Carroll, ‘Alice In Wonderland’.
- “Comes the little daisy, blooming fresh and fair, Springing bright and joyous in the morning air.” – T F Seward
- “I’m like Ferdinand the bull, sniffing the daisy, not aware of time, of what’s going on in the real world.” – Richard Gere
- “I would like all the flowers to be white.” – Anne Rice
- “Small white flowers lay at the foot of her cot, and many infant-sized footprints led in and out of the tent.” – Sarah J. Maas
- “The fairy poet takes a sheet, Of moonbeam, silver white; His ink is dew from daisies sweet, His pen a point of light.” – Joyce Kilmer
- “In Heaven’s happy bowers, There blossom two flowers, One with fiery glow, And one as white as snow” – Richard Watson Gilder
Daisy sayings are a great way to inject a little humor into your photos. They’re quick, to the point, and can help you share your thoughts and observations in a fun and relatable way. Here are some of the best daisy sayings that will brighten up your day.
- “There’s no dew left on the daisies and clover; there’s no rain left in heaven.” – Jean Ingelow
- “Stars are the daisies that begem, The blue fields of the sky.” – David Macbeth Moir
- “Daisy means ‘innocence’.” ― Vanessa Diffenbaugh
- “The Daisy follows soft the Sun— And when his golden walk is done.” – Emily Dickinson
- “The daisy is fair, the day-lily rare, The bud o’ the rose as sweet as it’s bonnie.” – James Hogg
- “A versatile flower, the daisy. Lovely in its freshness and simplicity.” ― Lisa Kleypas
- “Daisies that bring you joy are better than roses that bring you sorrow.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “In a world full of daisies dare to be a rose.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- “I got daisies, In green pastures.” – Ira Gershwin
- “Daisies are like sunshine to the ground.” – Drew Barrymore
- “April brings the primrose sweet, scatters daisies at our feet.” – Sara Coleridge
- “To a lesser extent (they like) the whites and reds, but blues, yellows and oranges are the main bee flowers. Although there are very good white bee flowers – white sweet clover is the best honey plant in the world.” – Chip Taylor
Positive Daisy Quotes
If you’re looking for inspirational quotes to help you through your day, you’ve come to the right place! In this section, we’ll be featuring a range of Positive Daisy quotes that will make you feel good about yourself. From encouragement to motivation, these quotes will help you stay on track and achieve your goals. So why not start scrolling through our collection today?
- “They’re so friendly. Don’t you think daisies are the friendliest flower?” – Kathleen Kelly
- “If I had my life to live over, I’d pick more daisies.” – Don Herold
- “There is a little, dainty flower, That lifts its golden eye, Without a single tinge of shame” – Richard Coe
- “I didn’t wave my daisy. I felt small, the way an ant must feel looking up at a field of wildflowers.” ― Chelsea Sedoti
- “Buttercups and daisies, Oh, the pretty flowers.” – Mary Howitt
- “Now Nature hangs her mantle green, On every blooming tree, And spreads her sheets o’daisies white.”
- “Out o’er the grassy lea.” – Robert Burns
- “They are the little daisies white, That dot the meadow of the Night.” – Frank Dempster Sherman
- “You never know when you’re going to have to make a daisy chain.” – Mikey Madison
- “They [daisies] are my favorite flower. There is something innocent and vulnerable about them as if they thanked you for admiring them.” – Anne Sexton
- “Daisies in water are the longest lasting flower you can give to someone. Fact. Buy daisies. Not roses.” -Anne Sexton
- “Look out! He’s got a daisy!” – Terry Pratchett
Happy Daisy Quotes
- “Human beings are born solitary, but everywhere they are in chains – daisy chains – of interactivity. Social actions are makeshift forms, often courageous, sometimes ridicilous, always strange.” – Andy Warhol
- “Patience stoutly resists pulling up the daisies to see how the roots are doing!” – Neal A. Maxwell
- “One can get just as much exultation in losing oneself in a little thing as in a big thing. It is nice to think how one can be recklessly lost in a daisy!” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- “Their desire was silent yet magnificent, like a thousand daisies attuning their faces toward the path of the sun.” – Jeffrey Eugenides
- “Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do! I’m half crazy, all for the love of you!” – Harry Dacre
- “Daisies infinite, Uplift in praise their little growing hands, O’er every hill that under heaven expands.”
- “They were careless people, Tom and Daisy they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the mess they had made.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, ‘The Great Gatsby
- “A simple white daisy. The plainest of flowers, perhaps the purest” ― J.R. Tompkins
- “If there is only one daisy among a thousand roses, all the interest flows there!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “The cemetery is an open space among the ruins, covered in winter with violets and daisies. It might make one in love with death, to think that one should be buried in so sweet a place.” -Percy Bysshe Shelley
- “The pyramids of Egypt will not last a moment compared to the daisy.” – D. H. Lawrence
- “That of all the floures in the mede, Thanne love I most these floures white and red, Suche as men callen daysyes in her toune.” – Geoffrey Chaucer
- “Daisies standing in the rain, Hold their heads together, But they never once complain, Of the drenching weather.” – Annette Wynne
- “Tread Lightly, she is near, Under the snow, Speak gently, she can hear, The daisies grow.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Ev’n thou who mourn’st the Daisy’s fate, That fate is thine—no distant date;” – Robert Burns
- Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do! I’m half crazy, all for the love of you!
- You have to decide if you’re going to wilt like a daisy or if you’re just going to go forward and live the life that you’ve been granted.
- Daisies smell-less, yet most quaint, And sweet thyme true, Primrose, first born child of Ver, Merry Spring-time’s harbinger.
- Where innocent bright-eyes daisies are With blades of grass between, Each daisy stands up like a star Out of a sky of green.
- It is nice to think how one can be recklessly lost in a daisy!
- The brief silence that follows is as tender as a rainstorm of daisies.
- Daisies are like sunshine to the ground.
- I really believe this. Souls have a purpose and their energy belongs with a certain other energy. They go where they belong. It’s not random…
- You know, the original Daisy, Catherine Bach’s shorts were shorter than mine.
- Always have something beautiful in sight, even if it’s just a daisy in a jelly glass.
- Daisy had known the novel was silly even as she had read it, but that had not detracted one bit from her enjoyment.
- In a world full of daisies dare to be a rose.
Inspirational Daisy Quotes
- “And you never wear in your shining hair, A richer flower than daisies.” – Phoebe Cary
- “The daisy, by the shadow that it casts, Protects the lingering dewdrop from the sun.” -William Wordsworth
- “A place where he’d pluck a daisy and watch the petals whirl like the propellers of a helicopter.” ― Michelle Cuevas
- “The love of God toward you is like the Amazon River flowing down to water a single daisy.” – F.B. Meyer
- “Daisies smell-less, yet most quaint, And sweet thyme true.” – Francis Beaumont
- “Daisy didn’t change our lives, she changed our destiny.” – Maryam Faresh
- “The night was so very still that one should have been able to hear the whisper of roses in blossom the laughter of daisies the piping of grasses many sweet sounds, all tangled up together. The beauty of moonlight on familiar fields irradiated the world.” ― L.M. Montgomery
- “It may not be automatic necessity that makes all daisies alike; it may be that God makes every daisy separately, but has never gotten tired of making them.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “And all the meadows, wide unrolled, Were green and silver, green and gold, Where buttercups and daisies spun, Their shining tissues in the sun.” – Julia C R Dorr
- “Ah! I’m feared thou’s come too sooin, Little daisy! Pray whativer wor ta doin’? Are ta crazy?” – John Hartley
- “Over the shoulders and slopes of the dune I saw the white daisies go down to the sea.” – Bliss Carman
- “Once a woman told me that colored flowers would seem more bright if you added a few white flowers to give the colors definition.” – John Steinbeck
Cute Daisy Quotes
- “You must lie upon the daisies and discourse in novel phrases of complicated state of mind. The meaning doesn’t matter if it’s only idle chatter of a transcendental kind.” – W. S. Gilbert
- “You’re the only one for me. I came back from the dead for you, Daisy. Twice.” – Eloisa James
- “Wherever her feet pass, white flowers part the grass.” – L.J. Smith
- “Those fields of daisies we landed on, and dusty fields and desert stretches. Memories of many skies and earths beneath us – many days, many nights of stars.” -Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- “It sometimes strikes me how immensely fortunate I am that each day should take its place in my life, either reddened with the rising and setting sun, or refreshingly cool with deep, dark clouds, or blooming like a white flower in the moonlight. What untold wealth!” — Rabindranath Tagore
- “I don’t know whether this is the best of times or the worst of times, but I assure you it’s the only time you’ve got. You can either sit on your expletive deleted or pick a daisy.” – Art Buchwald
- “Isn’t that what love means, to fill ordinary, commonplace, conventional things with magic and significance, not to need the moon and white scent-heavy flowers at night?” – Elizabeth Bibesco
- “A white flower grows in the quietness.” — Rumi
- “A rose would be miserable if it was forced to be a daisy, no matter how much water it was fed.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Daisy had known the novel was silly even as she had read it, but that had not detracted one bit from her enjoyment.” – Lisa Kleypas
- “A voice of greeting from the wind was sent; The mists enfolded me with soft white arms.” – Richard Henry Stoddard
- “Daisies are perennials; they always grow back.” ― A.C. Williams
Short Daisy Quotes
- “You know, the original Daisy, Catherine Bach’s shorts were shorter than mine.”
- “Stars are the daisies the begem the blue fields of the sky.”
- “I really believe this. Souls have a purpose and their energy belongs with a certain other energy, They go where they belong. It’s not random”
- “Daisy had known the novel was silly even as she had read it, but that had not detracted one bit from her enjoyment.”
- “Daisies smell-less, yet most quaint, And sweet thyme true, Primrose, first born child of Ver, Merry Spring-time’s harbinger.”
- “Daisies are like sunshine to the ground.”
- “You have to decide if you’re going to wilt like a daisy or if you’re just going to go forward and live the life that you’ve been granted.”
- “Always have something beautiful in sight, even if it’s just a daisy in a jelly glass.”
- “Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do! I’m half crazy, all for the love of you!”
- “Where innocent bright-eyes daisies are With blades of grass between, Each daisy stands up like a star Out of a sky of green.”
- “The brief silence that follows is as tender as a rainstorm of daisies.”
- “In a world full of daisies dare to be a rose.”
Readers also show interest in the following articles. Do check them out:
- Marigolds Quotes & Captions
- Rose Captions for Instagram
- Roses are Red Pick up Lines
- Flowers Pick Up Lines
We hope you enjoyed our post on daisy quotes and captions. These inspirational and cute thoughts will make you more happier! Also do share with your friends and your loved ones .