IQOO serves as a sub-brand of Vivo; recently introduced the iQOO Z3, an affordable game-oriented new smartphone. The phone, which has powerful features, is said to be released in the near future. The iQOO Z3 Pro model is expected to take its place among the flagships with its leaked features.
The features of the iQOO Z3 Pro, which is expected to have powerful features, have been leaked
Qualcomm recently announced a new 5nm mobile processor called Snapdragon 780 5G. This processor is touted as the most powerful mobile processor of the Snapdragon 7 series. It also ranks second to the Snapdragon 865 mobile processor in terms of performance. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Youth Edition smartphone, expected to be launched in China today, will be unveiled as the world’s first phone with a Snapdragon 780 5G mobile processor.
The new information leaked about the device claims that the iQOO Z3 Pro is powered by the Snapdragon 780 G processor. While the iQOO Z3 has a screen refresh rate of 120 Hz, the Z3 Pro is expected to come with an LCD panel with a screen refresh rate of 144 Hz. Other features of the smartphone have not yet been disclosed. While the price of the device has not yet been announced; As the name suggests, it is expected to be higher than the Z3 currently on sale in China with a starting price of 1,699 yuan (about $ 250).
Features and sales prices of the previous model iQOO Z3
– Screen: 6.58 inch / 1080 x 2408 pixels / IPS LCD / 120 Hz / HDR10
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G (7 nm)
RAM: 6 GB / 8 GB LPDDR4x
– Storage: 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 2.2
– Rear camera: 64 megapixel (f / 1.8) wide angle – 8 megapixel (f / 2.2) ultra wide angle – 2 megapixel (f / 2.4) macro camera
Front camera: 16 megapixels (f / 2.0)
– Battery: 4400 mAh battery – 55 W fast charging support
– Operating System: Android 11 – OriginOS
Selling prices of the previous model iQOO Z3
– 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage: 1700 Chinese yuan
– 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage: 1800 Chinese yuan
– 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage: 2000 Chinese yuan