AN YouTube channel ran a speed test for the Google Pixel Pro 6 and iPhone 13 Pro Max. These are the results that might surprise you…
The new generation Pixel 6 Pro, suggested by google participated in the speed test with the iPhone 13 Pro Max published by Apple.
The test, in which both phones performed quite well, witnessed a clash between Google’s new-generation mobile phones processor tensor and Apple A15 Bionic.
Pixel 6 Pro lost to its rival by a small margin
In the test, a robotic hand was used to keep timing fair and in sync. During the test, 12 applications and 4 games were opened and closed simultaneously, and it was determined how quickly the devices did this. Pixel 6 Pro, suggested by google in October, was defeated by a margin of about 4 seconds from the fight with the iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Google Pixel 6 Pro vs iPhone 13 Pro Max Speed Test
As you can see in the video, Pixel 6 Pro; Microsoft managed to beat the iPhone in Word, Facebook and Camera apps. On the other hand, the iPhone, which has a more powerful processor in the video editing application, seemed noticeably faster than its rival, and this is the area that made the difference.
In the statement of Telephone book, it was stated that the Google Pixel 6 Pro has been provided to them in advance by Google. The test channel added that the upcoming version of the device may include a different version of the current software. In contrast, in their tests, it is said that the device works very stable with the new generation Tensor processor and Android 12.
Google Pixel 6 Pro Features
- Processor Google Tensor
- RAM 12GB
- Storage 128/256/512 GB
- Screen 6.7” QHD+ (1440×3120, 19.5:9) LTPO OLED, 120Hz, Gorilla Glass
- Battery 5003mAh, 30W (USB PD PPS) wired, up to 23W wireless charging
- Rear camera 50 Megapixel f/1.85 main camera, 12 MP f/2.2 ultra wide angle, 48 Megapixel camera
- Front camera 11.1 Megapixels
- Connectivity 5G, Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.2, NFC
- Other IP68, finger sensor under the screen, USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1, Dual-SIM
- Dimensions 163.9 x 75.9 x 8.9mm, 210g
- Colors Yellow, White, Black
So what do you think of this comparison video? Which phone did you find more successful? Don’t forget to share your thoughts with us in the comments section.