Looking to add a little extra flair to your Halloween celebrations? Check out these Halloween status that will sure to get everyone talking! Whether you’re planning a fun costume party or just want to up your social game, these status will have you ready to go haunt-tacular.
- I’ve given out the same candy for over 5 Halloweens now. It’s a Jolly Rancher… on a string.
- For Halloween I am going to write “life” on a plain white t-shirt and offer lemons to strangers.
- I boo believe that Halloween is the best holiday ever. May you have a fun and eerie Halloween!
- My Halloween Milkshake brings all the boys and ghouls to the yard.
- I’m going as a gong for Halloween. Maybe then I will finally get a chick to bang me.
- Some folks say if you go into a Halloween store late at night, you can see the ghosts of the Blockbuster employees who used to work there.
- Last time I went “trick or treating” for Halloween, I got so high beforehand that I just stood on my own porch ringing the doorbell all night.
- Stay warm, toasty, and scary. Happy Halloween!
- I hope your Halloween doesn’t suck like a vampire.
- When witches go riding and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers tis near Halloween.
- This year for Halloween, I will be dressed up as an ear of corn, saying something witty to someone in an insulting manner. It’ll be A-MAIZE-ZING!
- Blood is really warm, it’s like drinking hot chocolate but with more screaming.
- Halloween Costume idea: A zombie in a YOLO t-shirt.
- This year for Halloween I will be passing out little 5 hour energy bottles. You’re welcome.
- I think I’m going to pass out sticky notes with my best MSIB status updates to the kids for Halloween this year.
- For Halloween I’m going to dress up as Maury Povich, visit the hospital delivery room, and tell the guy he is not the father.
- I was fired from my job as a meteorologist. Apparently it wasn’t funny to dress up as a zombie on Halloween and just repeated say “Rainsssss, Rainsssss”.
- I don’t wait for Halloween. I’m scary all year round.
- Almost time to get me a bag of assorted candy. Last year I got mine from Batman. Superhero my ass. He wasn’t as tall as I expected…and he cried like a little kid.
- Happy Halloween. Trick-or-treat! I hope your Halloween is deliciously spooky and full of peculiar fun.
- Hope your night is so happy, it makes you glow from the inside out.
- Happy Halloween! Be safe and have fun! Watch out for those little goblins running around tonight!
- Aren’t we clever, making the kids go door to door collecting candy for us?
- You’re the cutest pumpkin in the patch! Have a scary good time. Happy Halloween
- If you think about it, Halloween isn’t really that different than any other day, everyone’s still pretending to be something they’re not.
- On Halloween I ran out of candy and had to give the kids nicotine gum.
- Halloween wishes are being sent your way for a pleasantly frightful day and a delightfully magical night. May the spirit of Halloween be with you.
- I had an awesome idea for decorating my yard for Halloween this year, but the county morgue said they couldn’t release the bodies.
- Despite my ghoulish reputation, I really have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk.
- Don’t be yourself! It’s Halloween!
- Bet there’ll be a lot of “ladies” waking up in the morning smelling of Vodka, face paint and regret…
- Happy Halloween to someone very special. Hoping your night rocks, just like you!
- For Halloween I’m going as an invisible person. I will be at all your parties.
- You can get a lot of great Halloween costume ideas by watching the game show “Lets make a Deal”.
- Wishing you a spooky good October and a fang-tastic Halloween!
Funny Halloween Status
- I’m ashamed of this but one Halloween I handed out bouillon cubes. Ha! Joking. I’m not ashamed, it was hilarious.
- When there’s no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
- This Halloween I’m gonna turn the lights off and pretend I’m not in. I don’t give a damn, ships. My lighthouse…my rules.
- If this double chin doesn’t count as a Halloween costume I am screwed.
- I bet that guy who offers free candy out of his van HATES Halloween.
- Believe nothing you hear and only one half that you see.
- “What do you mean they weren’t real vampires? They all died when I rammed a stake through their hearts and beheaded them, didn’t they?” – Me, every bloody Halloween.
- Every year it saddens me to see the staggering amount of toothless pumpkins and their deteriorating addiction to meth after Halloween.
- For Halloween, I think I will go as Scooby Doo and take off people’s masks.
- This Halloween, I’ve decided to dress up as the scariest, most sadistic, angry, evil, heartless, remorseless monster I could think of. I’m going as my ex-wife.
- Eat, drink and be scary!
- For Halloween this year I’m gonna wear an eye patch, a parrot on my shoulder and pee on all the teenagers…I’ll be Aaargh Kelly.
- That cold ain’t the weather. That’s death approaching.
- I just put the “Boo” in “Booze”! Happy Halloween MSIB Family! (Jack Wagon)
- O little one, My little one, Come with me, Your life is done. Forget the future, forget the past. Life is over: Breathe your last.
- Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the other shore; into eternal darkness; into the fire and into ice.
- As Halloween approaches, I like to hang out at the grocery store and give the stink eye to people who buy anything but chocolate to hand out.
- I have a great costume idea to scare people on Halloween. My birthday suit.
- Happy Halloween. Here’s to thrills and chills galore as monsters and vampires roam the streets tonight.
- Trick me or treat me, I don’t care what you do, just promise to give me candy or two.
WhatsApp Halloween Status
- The night carries the fragrance of caramel apples, tastes like roast sweet corn, and looks like a carved pumpkin. Amazing Halloween.
- Wishing you a creep-tacular Halloween night full of ghost hunting and candy eating. Put on your costumes and scare the hell out of your neighbors! Happy Halloween!
- Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
- You’re the cutest pumpkin in the patch! Have a scary good time. Happy Halloween.
- The skeleton laughed at this message. It tickled his funny bone. Happy Halloween!
- Halloween is a great time to dress up and have a little fun. Happy Halloween.
- Have a killer Halloween!
- Pumpkin carving and ghost hunting. Trick or treating and witch-hunting. This will be a bone-chilling Halloween!
- Happy Halloween! Time to carve out the pumpkin, bring out the candies and let’s get sugar high.
- Happy Howl-o-ween!
- Gho-stylin’ this Halloween. Wear some spooky BOOts.
- Hope your night is so happy, it makes you glow from the inside out.
- Eat lots of candy this Halloween. Have a blast getting scared.
- Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble- William Shakespeare
- Having fun on a great pumpkin night is just as mandatory as dressing up.
- Have a spooky time on Halloween. Don’t get too scared though. Happy Halloween.
- May you have a fang-tastic evening, ghoul-friend! I am so lucky to have you in my life. Halloween wishes to you!
- Wishing you a night that is so fun it’s scary.
- Halloween is the best time to show your neighbors how normal you are by dressing up like a monster and threatening them if they don’t give you candy. Then later that night you can go trick-or-treating too.
- When witches go riding, and black cats are seen; the moon laughs and whispers, it’s near Halloween.
- May you have a scarier Halloween party this year, your guests will be thrilled waiting for your Halloween treats! Enjoy hosting a spookytacular Halloween event.
- A Merry Halloween. Wishing you a night filled with good old-fashioned fun.
- What do the ghost, Jack-o-lantern, witch, monster, zombie, and I all have in common? We are all wishing you a Happy Halloween.
Readers also saw interest in the following articles. Do check them out:
Well, this is all about the spirit of Halloween. So, are you ready for the spooky day?
Are you excited to celebrate Halloween with your family and friends? Then, make sure that they don’t see anything scary in your social media account. Instead, share some happy and fun Halloween status on it! This will surely put a smile on their face!