Here's How Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Reportedly Plan to Spend Archie's First Birthday

It’s hard to believe that it’s been almost a year since Meghan Markle and Prince Harry welcomed their first son, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, on May 6, 2019.

The couple already have big plans in preparation to celebrate their first birthday. A We weekly a source says they will “celebrate the Scottish estate of Queen Elizabeth II, Balmoral … and have spoken to the Queen about having a picnic on the ground”. The source goes on to say that the queen is “very excited” for the celebration. It has been previously reported that the Sussexes are to spend time in Balmoral with (Prince) Harry’s grandmother this summer – although with all the travel plans at the moment, it would not be an exaggeration to assume that things may be suspended due to uncertainty and evolving guidelines regarding the coronavirus pandemic.

Queen Elizabeth II would offer Archie a “beautiful rocking horse”, with the We weekly source noting that he likes animals and “squeals with excitement” when he sees them. Markle also plans to have animal-themed cupcakes for at least one of the parties for his nature-loving son. “Archie likes to be outside, and you can already tell that he inherited [Prince] Charles’s passion for nature, “said a source. We weekly. “He’s so excited to see all the trees. Now that he’s walking, he’s in everything – he often gets covered in mud!”

The point of sale indicates that a North American celebration is also planned. “Meghan’s mom, Doria [Ragland]and best friends Jessica Mulroney and Abigail Spencer will be invited to stay with their families for the weekend, “said a source. The Sussexes recently moved to Markle’s hometown of Los Angeles, where his mother also lives.

As the family takes refuge in Los Angeles in the midst of the current global crisis, they have also faced a tweet from President Donald Trump about who is paying for their safety. On March 29, he wrote, “I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen and the United Kingdom. It has been reported that Harry and Meghan, who have left the Kingdom, are said to be permanently resident in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the United States however, the United States will not pay for their security protection. They have to pay! “

A spokesperson for the couple quickly replied that they never planned to ask the US government for money to cover their security details and that they paid for it privately.

.

Leave a Comment