A leading holiday park is hoping to reassure families that their bookings will be protected if the coronavirus affects plans.
Park Holidays UKThe company, which operates 33 holiday centers in England, reopened its locations earlier this month in accordance with government guidelines.
According to Tony Clish, general manager of the company, the teams have worked hard to ensure that there are comprehensive security measures in place to keep guests safe.
In addition, Mr Clish wants to reassure families that they will be financially protected in the event that a coronavirus occurs.
He said: “Families are protected by a full refund guarantee if any of their groups are affected by travel restrictions, including the need for isolation.
“I think all families have looked forward to simply taking a break where they can enjoy a sense of freedom and a welcome change in the environment.
“Our parks are all located in beautiful regions along the coast, and guests can have a wonderful vacation experience by relaxing in a quiet, stress-free environment.”
Park Holidays UK offers luxury lodges and Caravan holiday homes for rentDue to demand, early booking is highly recommended to allow families the greatest choice.
For guests staying with Park Holidays UK between April 12th and May 16th, the following restrictions apply:
- Only vacations with a household or a support bubble are allowed.
- Restaurants and bars are open for outdoor dining and drinks depending on the weather. There are also takeaways.
- Access to bars, restaurants and indoor arcades remains closed.
- Indoor and outdoor pools are open (subject to local weather conditions).
For guests staying with Park Holidays UK on or after May 17th, the following restrictions apply:
- Pre-booked table service for all of our entertainment, restaurant and bar services.
- All tables are arranged for social distancing and the menus are single use with an easy to follow online ordering system.
- Face masks must be worn indoors according to government instructions.
- Only one household or support bladder is allowed per outdoor activity.
Guests vacationing with Park Holidays UK after June 21
- A Park Holidays spokesman said, “We believe most restrictions have been lifted and you should be able to enjoy all of our facilities, activities and entertainment.”
What if facilities are closed or holidays are affected by Covid?
Parking holidays If essential facilities or entertainment are not available during your stay, your accommodation will provide you with free Superfast Internet, the option to cancel a full refund or transfer your vacation to another date with no change fees.
All holidays are covered by the Coronavirus Peace of Mind Guarantee when one or the following conditions are met:
- Your holiday park is closed due to the coronavirus
- UK government travel restrictions apply to travel due to coronavirus
Your guarantee allows vacationers to reschedule their vacation without an administration fee, postpone plans, or cancel your vacation and request a full refund.
If you or a member of your group has been directed to self-isolate or if you have symptoms of Covid-19, you can choose to:
- Postpone your vacation to another date with no administration fee
- Keep your plans on hold until you decide on a new date
- You have 12 months to choose a new holiday
Park Holidays UK Customers must let them know before noon the day before your arrival if symptoms prevent you from traveling.
To book a break on any of Park Holiday UK’s websites, visit their website Here.