Xiaomi launched the Poco X3 phone last year. The company released the top segment Poco X3 Pro this year at its spring launch at a budget-friendly price. So how much does the Poco X3 pro price cost? What are the features of the phone? We have collected information about all prices and features for you.
Poco X3 Pro features
As the name suggests, the Pro version comes with a more powerful and higher system. In addition, this model delivers much better performance than flagships with Snapdragon 888 chipsets.
In addition to the advanced features, Poco X3 Pro has delivered innovations that will satisfy users based on price performance. Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 860, the model is a satisfying upgrade compared to the Snapdragon 732G chipset compared to the Poco X3.
The Pro model, with its powerful flagship, welcomes us with 6/8 GB of RAM. The storage capacity can range from 128 GB to 256 GB. The phone gets its power from the Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 chipset. The 860 chipset inside it only supports 4G network connection. So fifth generation (5G) network support is unfortunately not available.
X3 Pro camera features
The back of the phone welcomes us with 4 cameras. In this section there is a 48 megapixel main camera and an 8 megapixel ultra-wide sensor. In addition, the device has a 2 Megapixel macro and a 2 Megapixel depth sensor. Battery capacity, one of the most discussed issues, is at a level that satisfies buyers. The large battery model has a battery capacity of 5160 mAh and a fast charge function of 33 W. This guarantees users a long battery life.
The Poco X3 Pro comes with an LCD screen that was available in the older series. The screen supports a resolution of 1080p and a refresh rate of 120 Hz. The design of the X3 Pro looks almost identical to the Standard X3. There is a camera module in the top center part of the back. The Poco logo on the back also catches the eye. The phone, which is a budget model, has a size of 6.67 inches.
How much is the Poco X3 Pro price?
The model, which has a budget-friendly price compared to the standard model, manages to attract attention. The model with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage sold for 249 euros. The model with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage went on sale for 299 euros.
- Screen: 6.67 inch IPS LCD, 120Hz refresh rate / 1080 x 2400 pixel screen resolution / Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Operating System: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Processor: Octa-core (1 × 2.96 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 3 × 2.42 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 4 × 1.78 GHz Kryo 485 Silver)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 (7 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Rear camera: 48 megapixel wide angle / 8 megapixel ultra wide angle / 2 megapixel macro + 2 megapixel depth sensor
- Front camera: 20 megapixel wide angle lens
- Battery: Li-Po 5160 mAh battery / 33W fast charging support
- Storage space: 128/256 GB UFS 3.1
- Color: Black / Blue / Bronze