How to charge vuse alto without any charger?
Here is the method you can follow.
- Take a charger and cut its USB-C, micro USB, or Lightning (depending on the model of your smartphone cable) portion. Now you will see 2 wires. Generally, these are Red and Black or Green and White. The color does not really matter here.
- Now strip off the insulation of the cable to about half an inch so that you have two exposed contacts.
- Make sure that the charge light and brand name are on top of your Vuse.
- Get hold of the vuse and put the red (or green) wire inside the middle orifice of the vuse. Then put the black (or white) wire inside the hole of the center one’s left side.
- Doing it is a bit difficult and can take some time. But If things go well, then the green indicator light will switch on, in that way you know that it’s charging. The wires should not be shaken end during the whole process or they will get loose and affect the vuse.
- 1 When to charge the vuse device after buying?
- 2 What are the points to keep in mind while using the Vuse after buying?
- 3 How do you know that your device needs to be charged?
- 4 Where to dispose of the device?
- 5 How do I know if the device is switched on or off?
- 6 What if I leave the device to charge full night?
- 7 What compounds does the eLiquid contain, VG or PG?
- 8 What is the nicotine content in the eLiquid pod of Vuse?
- 9 How do you know that it’s time to change the Vuse eLiquid Pod?
- 10 Can I carry the product while traveling through the airways?
- 11 How many puffs can I get from the full charged device?
- 12 What is the quantity of the Vuse Pods in the refill package?
- 13 How does it work?
- 14 What is the warranty period of the product?
- 15 What to do if I want to return the order and want a refund for it?
- 16 Conclusion
When to charge the vuse device after buying?
Any product is semi-charged when it is delivered. For Vuse it is advised to charge it 80 minutes before you use it. That’s it!
What are the points to keep in mind while using the Vuse after buying?
Here are simple points that are to be followed right after you buy the product.
- There is a magnetic USB charging cable that comes along with the product. You use that only when you need to charge the Vuse.
- Vuse epod are to be used with the vuse epod cartridge.
- It is advisable to keep your products safe from moisture. It may damage your product.
- For the storage of the liquids and device, temperature between 0- 25°C is required.
How do you know that your device needs to be charged?
There’s a green LED light present in the device that will start to flicker 10 times when it wants to get charged. That is how you know that your device needs to be charged. It is possible that the cartridge is empty before the vuse epod battery, so you do not take out the cartridge while you put the device on charging.
Where to dispose of the device?
Good that you spared a thought to this. The eLiquid pods and the device are very easily recycled and you get rid of it by throwing it into the Recycle Bins of your locality.
Never throw the Vuse into the Wet Waste Bin, Biodegradable Bin, drain, or any open space. That would result in pollution and solid waste.
How do I know if the device is switched on or off?
When it’s switched on, while taking a puff the green LED would flash, it will go off automatically after taking the puff.
What if I leave the device to charge full night?
The device just needs 80 minutes to get a full charge, so it is suggested to not leave it for the full night. Leaving a Vuse on charge for a full night would do no good to the device.
What compounds does the eLiquid contain, VG or PG?
Both of the compounds are present in the eLiquids of Vuse ePod.
What is the nicotine content in the eLiquid pod of Vuse?
It particularly depends on the strength of the nicotine. The Vuse ePod consists of 1.9 ml of eLiquid. The strength of the nicotine in Vanilla Medley, Golden tobacco and Blushed mango flavor is 34mg/ml that giving away 64.6 mg of nicotine.
For the original strawberries and dark cherry flavors, the nicotine strength is 57mg/ml and it gives away nicotine of 108.3 mg.
How do you know that it’s time to change the Vuse eLiquid Pod?
Here are the simple things that will help you know the time when to change-
- Producing vapor is the main aspect. So when it stops producing it you know it’s the time.
- The quality and taste of the vapor is felt to be deteriorated.
Can I carry the product while traveling through the airways?
You can if you follow the guidelines of the European Aviation Safety Agency’s (EASA) that strictly says to put the device switched off completely and in any way not activated. The product must be kept away from inflammable things.
But in recent times the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) has prohibited the carrying of the product and 191 countries follow these guidelines. This is done to ensure the safety of the passengers. What you can do is to carry it in your hand luggage, completely switched off and away from inflammable things. While you pass the security check, the eLiquid will be counted.
How many puffs can I get from the full charged device?
On average, you can get as many as 190 to 270 puffs, depending on the variations of the consumption. However, the number of puffs keeps varying from brand to brand.
You can check this article on How long does Vuse Alto’s Battery lasts for more info.
What is the quantity of the Vuse Pods in the refill package?
Two Vuse Pods are included in one pack. You will get an option to choose between 5 flavors.
How does it work?
As soon as you activate, the green LED light will flash and after you finish taking a puff it automatically goes off in some time.
If your Vuse Alto or Pods is not charging, chances are you need to see this article on how to fix vuse alto not charging. The process is the same for both.
What is the warranty period of the product?
A duration of three months is given for the product. If anything happens in between you can claim a new replacement or refund. This warranty offer is not applicable on the eLiquid pods for obvious reasons. Look for the warranty guidelines before purchasing.
What to do if I want to return the order and want a refund for it?
You can easily do that by contacting the supporting team. You will have to give them all the proofs and purchase details then you will be asked to return in the good condition as it was on the arrival. For the refund, you have to visit the nearest Vuse store where you can avail of it by returning the order.
You can also give the product a try and then if you do not like it you can return upto one device and one pack of the two pods in the following 7 days from the time you receive your order.
For more details contact the customer care team.
I hope you could charge your vuse alto without any Charger. We also discussed a few commonly asked FAQs to help you better. If you have any more doubts please leave them in the comments below and I or my team will help you out as soon as we can.