We have come up with ways on how to recover Snapchat messages. As we all know Snapchat is becoming increasingly popular and with that the chances of messages getting deleted are increasing too. However, we have found ways to Recover Snapchat Messages that are deleted.
Snapchat is one among the most popular video-sharing applications that permits you to require photos, add text, record videos and share them across your friends and beloved ones which may only be viewed for a couple of seconds. And, did you know there’s a way to Retrieve Deleted Messages on Snapchat? However, there are some situations in which you will actually want to recover Snapchat messages, for various reasons. But if they disappeared, is it actually possible to retrieve them?
Well, Yes! It us possible to Recover or retrive your messages on Snapchat.
Snapchat is considered as the foremost unique social media apps. One of its amazing feature of this video sharing app where the photos that you simply send or receive are only alleged to be displayed for 10 seconds before they’re erased permanently. It also allows you to chat together with your friends a bit like Facebook Messenger.
Lets find out how to recover the sc messages. Spoiler Alert: It’s easy.
There are a couple pf Ways of doing this. First Let’s start with the easiest method to recover messages:
- 1 Method 1: Save your Snapchat messages
- 2 Method 2: Recover Data on Snapchat
- 3 Method 3: Using Dumpster App to Recover Snapchat Messages
- 4 Method 4: How to recover Snapchat Messages on iOS Devices
- 5 Method 5: How to recover Snapchat messages on Android?
- 6 Conclusion
Method 1: Save your Snapchat messages
Interestingly, Did you know that this feature is already implemented in Snapchat. Well follow these steps on how to recover your messages for future:
- Launch the Snapchat app on your android or iOS device where you want to recover the messages
- Sign in to your ID
- Make the right Swipe on your screen. This will display your chat list
- Now you need to find the Chat button in the upper-left corner and search for a contact to chat with
- Type your message and tap the Send Button. Your message will appear in the chat window.
- Tap on the message you just sent and you should see it turning grey and bold.
- This means that you’re keeping that message and it will be saved on the Snapchat server and it won’t be erased, even if you leave the chat screen. The same thing applies to the messages you will receive
Method 2: Recover Data on Snapchat
This method is a bit difficult, however if you follow all the steps properly you will not face any issues.
Step 1: File Manager: If you would like to recover Snapchat messages from your phone you would like to rename the files in order that the .nomedia extension are often removed.
This can be done employing a file manager application. you’ll find the simplest File Manager apps on the Google play store, alternatively, you’ll either download an APK from the net.
If you’re using an Apple device then you may have to jailbreak your phone and find an appropriate file manager app.
Just search for the term file manager on Playstore and download any of them
Step 2 – Renaming the File:
Explore for the files with nomedia extension on your device. All types of apps simply ignore this file type, which makes the info is invisible. These are going to be all of your messages from Snapchat.
renaming nomedia file
Select each and each message and rename them to get rid of the extension.
This should let other apps index and display the thumbnails in order that you’ll view them again.
Just Explore it up in order that you’ll find the deleted data and recover Snapchat pictures.
Method 3: Using Dumpster App to Recover Snapchat Messages
The dumpster app is available on the Google Play Store app that works as it acts as a recycle bin on your android phone. Dumpster gives you the flexibility to recover deleted content from your Android device that has images, vids, audio, pdf, zip, mp3, mp4, ppt, doc, avi, mpg, jpg, rar, and every one common file types. there’s no got to root your device and even an online connection is completely not required! This is one of the simplest app that’s capable of retrieving your deleted data on your Snapchat.
- Initially, install the Dumpster app on your Android mobile device.
- Then, open Snapchat photos or videos.
- Now, you would like to locate and open to the Dumpster app where you’ll be able to find snap photos or videos.
Simply activate the Dumpster app in order to you’ll find the Snapchat videos or photos on Dumpster.
Note: This method only works if you haven’t opened the Snapchat photos or videos earlier.
Related: Private Story Names for Snapchat
Method 4: How to recover Snapchat Messages on iOS Devices
How to recover Snapchat messages on iOS
For this, we’re about to use the Fone Lab recovery tool, which will assist you to get back your photos and pictures from Snapchat. It’s available for both Windows and Mac, for free.
Recover Snapchat messages on iOS
In order to try to recover messages, you would like to do and follow these steps:
- Install the Fone Lab tool on your PC: Link: Windows and Mac
- Connect your iPhone or any iOS device your desktop, by a USB.
- Wait for a couple of moments, until the phone enters Recovery from iOS Device model
- There You should see a Start Scan button on your phone. Press it and start the scan.
- Wait until the scanning process is read and every one the info from the phone is displayed within the Fone Lab tool
- Look for the Messages section on the menu from the left and click on thereon. The Snapchat messages you want to recover should even be there.
- Select and Mark the messages you would like to retrieve or recover
- Look for the Recover button within the bottom right and click on it thereon
- Choose the destination folder for the messages and wait until the recovery process is prepared and is complete
Method 5: How to recover Snapchat messages on Android?
FoneLab also makes good data and information recovery tool for Android devices. To complete how to recover Snapchat messages, we can easily use the FoneLab tool to recover Snapchat messages from Android devices.
Follow these simple steps to recover Snapchat messages on android:
- Download and install the FoneLab Android Data Recovery Tool for Windows Pc or Mac
- Go to your phone settings and enable the USB debugging mode on your Andoird device.
- Then employing a USB cable, connect your android phone to the pc.
- The FoneLab program will automatically detect your Android device to recover data
- Go to Android Data Recovery tab and from there you need to choose “Contacts and Messages”
- Your phone is going to be rooted once you decide on the choice
- Next, you’ll see the deleted messages or the messages that have been deleted.
- Select the specified deleted messages, and click on on the Recover button
- Wait for some moments and your will messages will be recovered soon.
We have covered all the ways and methods that are possible to recover deleted messages from Snapchat. If you have any doubts or questions left, feel free to message us and we will help you out.