Some problems disappear with iOS 15.0.2, which is a patch on the recently released iOS 15.0 update.
iOS 15, which opened for download with the Apple event in September, has been updated to an intermediate version. The new version of the operating system, which was recently updated to version 15.0.1, contains some important bug fixes. If you’re a iOS 15 user, installing the iOS 15.0.2 update can give you a better experience.
iOS 15.0.2 released with major bug fixes
The latest iOS version, iOS 15, has been released for all iPhones, iPhone 7 and later. If your device supports iOS 15, this update should also be released for your device. As the number suggests, iOS 15.0.2 is not a major update. That doesn’t mean there will be a trivial update, though. With the iOS 15.0.2 version, came a few bug fixes and we can say that these are important fixes.
The corrections are as follows:
- This update contains bug fixes for your iPhone:
- Deletion of photos stored in your archive from Messages after deleting the associated thread or message
- Can’t connect iPhone leather wallet to MagSafe to find my
- AirTag does not appear in the Object Search tab
- CarPlay can’t open audio apps or disconnected during playback
Cannot restore or update device using Finder or iTunes for iPhone 13 models
Since the update does not have a lot of content, it will not have much effect on the performance of your device. Since there is no negative situation, we can recommend that you install the update for a smoother experience.