iPhone 12 Vs iPhone 12 Pro
The battle between iPhone 12 and iPhone 11 Pro is pretty tough for Apple enthusiasts, leaving us with the question: which one to buy? Since iPhone 12 and iPhone 11 Pro are both great in their own place, the decision is even more difficult.
So here we are to quickly analyze them both individually and together and decide which one is better.
Apple iPhone 12 – Overview
iPhone 12, along with the usual upgrades, comes with 5G, a new OLED screen, upgraded charging and an accessory ecosystem with MagSafe. Will be released on 13th In October 2020, it will include all the latest updates offered by Apple.
It comes in many friendly colors, including black, blue, red, white, and you can always use it iPhone 12 cases for a different look. It’s lightweight – 164g and allows for wireless charging. However, the high price could hold back sales during this economic downturn triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Performance and battery life
The highlight of the iPhone 12’s performance is that it is fast and very fast. After all, the A14 Bionic Chip is built on a new 5nm process. Games run smoothly, web pages load smoothly, and the speed is flawless when multitasking. However, the speed of the iPhone 11 Pro is also quite good and you may not feel a big difference in everyday life.
iPhone 12 has an amazing battery life. You can easily use it all day without having to worry about charging. It offers fast charging and also supports wireless charging. A special mode has also been created to silently disable 5G.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro – Overview
iPhone 11 Pro, released on 10th September 2019, offers impeccable performance. It gives you a triple rear camera – 12MP + 12MP + 12MP with an ultra wide angle lens, night mode and better Smart HDR. It also gives you a dual LED rear flash.
Overall, we can say that iPhone 11 pro is one of the best camera phones right now. One of the drawbacks is that it is slightly heavier with a weight of approx. 188 g. It has a glass body type, but you can use it Protective back of the iPhone 11 pro to increase durability. It is available in conservative shades such as gold, silver, midnight green, and space gray.
Performance and battery life
The A13 Bionic chip has made the iPhone 11 Pro one of the fastest phones in the world. The processor offers a fast CPU, GPU and machine learning performance. It shone in almost all benchmark and real-world tests. Overall, it delivers great performance in terms of fast and hassle-free usage.
iPhone 11 pro has a good battery life given its small size. With continuous use, it lasts about 10.5 hours. It has a battery capacity of 3,046 mAh. The best part is that it offers fast charging and also supports wireless charging.
Key specs and general – iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 pro
iPhone 12 offers a 6.10-inch display, 12 MP front camera, 12 MP + 12 MP dual rear camera, iOS 14 with 64 GB standard storage, while iPhone 11 pro offers a smaller 5.80 inch screen , iOS 13 with 64 GB of standard storage.
However, the triple rear camera stands out between the two. Despite its smaller size, iPhone 11 pro is slightly heavier than iPhone 12. Plus, iPhone 12 is available in friendlier colors.
Apple iPhone 12 – Pros and cons
- It has a great daylight camera experience.
- It supports 4K video recording.
- It has a powerful 5G processor.
- It is dust and waterproof, has scratch resistant glass and has an IP68 rating.
- It has an oleophobic coating to provide finger-repellent resistance.
- It offers 15 W wireless and 20 W fast charging.
- It offers HDR 10 support with high-gloss features.
- It does not support Micro SD card or 3.5mm connector.
- Fingerprint scanner is not available.
- It does not support reverse wireless charging.
- The battery size is 2227 mAh.
- It does not support 8K video recording.
- The charging adapter is not included in the box and must be purchased separately.
- The refresh rate is up to 60 Hz.
Apple iPhone 11 pro – Pros and cons
- It has a tough and waterproof design with a matte back.
- It has an Apple A13 Bionic processor, which is one of the fastest smartphone chips.
- It has excellent stereo speakers.
- It has an excellent battery life and fast charging.
- It offers excellent video quality and stabilization.
- Its iOS 13 offers a smooth user experience.
- 3.5mm jack or audio adapter is not included in the box.
- The ultra wide angle camera does not support autofocus.
- Telephoto camera is only 2x.
- It has limited NFC usage.
- Camera photos do not emphasize the features.
- It is heavier and weighs 188 g.
After carefully analyzing every aspect, we can say that if you are ready to invest more, iPhone 12 will definitely win the race. Given the latest updates, buying an iPhone 12 would be a smart decision.
However, given the price of the iPhone 11 pro, you can also go for it. It all depends on your personal preference.