We have collected all information about iPhone 13 Pro features and price. We told you all about the iPhone 13 Pro with its advantages and disadvantages.
The Apple event that everyone has been eagerly awaiting happened today. When the iPhone 13 series was introduced, Apple introduced four models: iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. Here are all the details, especially the iPhone 13 Pro features and price!
Contrary to what was claimed before the launch, Apple maintained its strategy in the iPhone 12 series this year. Focusing on performance, especially on the iPhone 13 Pro, Apple did not meet expectations for the battery.
The Pro series, which entered our lives with the iPhone 11 family, represents the most powerful devices of the iPhone family. The iPhone 13 Pro, which is especially ambitious in terms of performance, will draw its power from the A15 Bionic processor.
iPhone 13 Pro features: Apple A15 Bionic, 6.1-inch screen
The iPhone 13 Pro, eagerly anticipated by users with performance and camera expectations, has finally been introduced. The device, which appeals to those who want to use a small smart device, exceeds expectations.
Powered by the Apple A15 Bionic processor, the iPhone 13 Pro is the smartphone with the highest performance. In addition, unlike the previous generation, iPhone 13 Pro model has a 1TB storage option.
- Display: 6.1 inches – 2340×1080 pixels – 477 PPI – Super Retina XDR – 120 Hz refresh rate
- Glass protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6 front and rear
- Other Features: HDR Support
- Hardware: Processor: Apple A15 Bionic
- Graphics Processing Unit: Mali-G77 MP11
- Storage – RAM: 256GB/512GB/1TB UFS 3.0 internal memory, no microSD card support, 8GB RAM LPDDR5
- Camera: Main camera: f/1.5, 26mm (wide angle), 1/1.76″ sensor, Dual Pixel, PDAF, OIS
- 2nd camera: f/2.2, 13 mm (ultra wide angle), 1/2.55″ sensor, Dual Pixel PDAF, 120°, stable video recording
- 3rd camera: 77mm (telephoto), 1/1.72, PDAF, OIS autofocus, optical zoom (3x) 0.8m (1.6m) pixels
- Rear camera video: [email protected](8K), [email protected](4K), [email protected], [email protected]
- Slow motion video: [email protected], [email protected]
- Front camera: 10 Megapixel (wide angle), f/2.2, 26mm, 1/3.24, 1.22 µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Auto HDR
- [email protected]/60 fps, [email protected]
- Other: Battery: 3.095mAh mAh battery – 25W fast charging
- Operating System: iOS 15
Apple, which didn’t go beyond the iPhone 12 design line in the iPhone 13 series, used a 120Hz panel in the iPhone 13 Pro fashion model. also the iPhone 13 Pro, which stands out with its small notch and large camera size, has a Super Retina XDR 6.1-inch display. also the iPhone 13 Pro model is available in Sierra Blue, Silver, Gold and Graphite colours.
As with the previous models in the series, there is no difference in processor in the iPhone 13s. All models are powered by the Apple A15 Bionic processor. The Apple A15 Bionic processor, produced by TMSC with 5nm technology, is quite assertive in supporting artificial intelligence.
The Apple A15 Bionic processor attracts attention with its 7 percent higher performance and 15 percent higher energy efficiency compared to the previous generation. Although the test results have not yet been shared, it is estimated that the new processor will outperform the competition.
Storage and RAM
With 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB and 1 TB storage options and 8 GB RAM, the iPhone 13 Pro attracts attention with its performance. In addition, using UFS 3.0 storage technology and LPDDR5 RAM, Apple has included a triple camera array in the iPhone 13 Pro model.
The iPhone 13 Pro model has a main camera, an ultra wide-angle lens with f/1.8 autofocus and a 12 Megapixel telephoto lens. The company used TOF 3D LiDAR as its depth sensor. In addition, a 10 Megapixel wide-angle lens was preferred as a selfie camera.
The device has a 3,095 mAh battery with 25 W fast charging and 15 W MagSafe technologies. In other words, the iPhone 13 Pro has a higher battery capacity of only 290 mAh than the iPhone 12 Pro model. It also comes with a 1.5 hour battery life improvement. Unfortunately, Apple is still lagging behind its competitors in battery performance.
The new model has a Qualcomm X60 modem that supports satellite communications, as well as Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2 technologies. In addition, no technology other than Face ID has been used for security. Unfortunately, Apple, which did not switch to the USB-C port this year, continues to push for Lightning.