These witty and clever captions will help you find the right lawyer for your situation, whether you need a criminal defense attorney, a personal injury lawyer, or any other type of lawyer. Just browse through the lawyer captions below and pick the one that best describes your posts. You won’t regret it!
- A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns.
- A Lawyer will do anything to win a case, sometimes he will even tell the truth.
- You’re a good friend, and you’ve been an incredible help with my troubles. Thank you, attorney.
- In the Halls of Justice the only justice is in the halls.
- A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer.
- Thank you, attorney, for being an exceptional lawyer. This issue wouldn’t be fixed without your excellent skills.
- The good lawyer is not the man who has an eye to every side and angle of contingency, and qualifies all his qualifications, but who throws himself on your part so heartily, that he can get you out of a scrape.
- Lawyers are the only persons in whom ignorance of the law is not punished
- Whatever the human law may be, neither an individual nor a nation can commit the least act of injustice against the obscurest individual without having to pay the penalty for it.
- A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers.
- To me, a lawyer is basically the person that knows the rules of the country. We’re all throwing the dice, playing the game, moving our pieces around the board, but if there is a problem the lawyer is the only person who has read the inside of the top of the box.
- When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff.
- I don’t think you can make a lawyer honest by an act of legislature. You’ve got to work on his conscience. And his lack of conscience is what makes him a lawyer.
- If there were no bad people there would be no good lawyers.
- In America, an acquittal doesn’t mean you’re innocent, it means you beat the rap. My clients lose even when they win.
- Thank you for the effort you put into my case. You did me a big service. You will always be welcome in my home.
Classy Female Lawyer Quotes
As a classy female lawyer, you know that appearances matter. That’s why you take the time to look your best each and every day, no matter what the situation might be. Whether you’re in the courtroom or out in public, you always strive to look your best. Here are some classy female lawyer quotes that will help you live your best life and embody the style and grace of a true professional!
- “It irritates me to be told how things have always been done. I defy the tyranny of precedent. I cannot afford the luxury of a closed mind.”
- “Trust me that as I ignore all law to help the slave, so will I ignore it all to protect an enslaved woman.”
- “If nations could only depend upon fair and impartial judgments in a world court of law, they would abandon the senseless, savage practice of war.”
- “You must get an education. You must go to school, and you must learn to protect yourself. And you must learn to protect yourself with the pen, and not the gun.”
- If you are passionate enough, push hard enough, want it enough, success is already yours.“
- “I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves.”
- “I know nothing of man’s rights, or woman’s rights; human rights are all that I recognize.”
- “If you have to support yourself, you might as well do it in a way that is interesting.“
- “You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
- “A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.”
Lawyer Captions for Instagram
- I say, break the law.
- Lawyers spend a great deal of their time shoveling smoke.
- A lawyer without history or literature is a mechanic, a mere working mason; if he possesses some knowledge of these, he may venture to call himself an architect.
- A jury too often has at least one member more ready to hang the panel than to hang the traitor.
- We have a criminal jury system which is superior to any in the world; and its efficiency is only marred by the difficulty of finding twelve men every day who don’t know anything and can’t read.
- You cannot live without the lawyers, and certainly you cannot die without them.
- Certainly one of the highest duties of the citizen is a scrupulous obedience to the laws of the nation. But it is not the highest duty.
- The minute you read something that you can’t understand, you can almost be sure that it was drawn up by a lawyer.
- You are remembered for the rules you break.
- The wise know that foolish legislation is a rope of sand, which perishes in the twisting.
- A lawyer is a person who writes a 10,000-word document and calls it a “brief.
- Part of being a good lawyer is knowing when to keep your mouth shut. But those aren’t the types of people who go to law school.
- Pain is temporary; passing the bar is forever
- All rise!
- If there were no bad people, there would be no good lawyers.
Funny Lawyer Captions
- The minute you read something that you can’t understand, you can almost be sure that it was drawn up by a lawyer.” —Will Rogers
- “I feel like I wanna cut class today.” “Why, is it Law?” —Fehl Dungo
- “I don’t like lawyers, nannie.” “No one likes lawyers, little boy.” —J. P. Donleavy
- “He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.” —Proverb
- “Lawyers are the only persons in whom ignorance of the law is not punished.” —Jeremy Bentham
- “I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.” —Stephen Wright
- “A Lawyer will do anything to win a case, sometimes he will even tell the truth.” —Patrick Murray
- “Only lawyers and painters can turn white to black.” —Japanese Proverb
- “In the Halls of Justice the only justice is in the halls.” —Lenny Bruce
- “The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers.” —William Shakespeare King Henry VI Part 2.
- “A lawyer is a person who writes a 10,000-word document and calls it a “brief.” —Franz Kafka
- “Lawyers are just like physicians: what one says, the other contradicts.” —Sholom Aleichem
Captions for Law Students
- The power of the lawyer is in the uncertainty of the law.
- Don’t misinform your Doctor nor your Lawyer.
- You are remembered for the rules you break.
- Only lawyers and painters can turn white to black.
- He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.
- In other words, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
- I feel like I wanna cut class today.” “Why, is it Law?
- In England, justice is open to all—like the Ritz Hotel.
- Curse on all laws, but those that love has made.
- The judge is found guilty when a criminal is acquitted.
- Stressed, depressed, but well dressed
- All you need is love and a good attorney
- The first days are the hardest days…
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
- See you later, litigator
Readers also saw interest in the following articles. Do check them out:
- Doctor Captions for Instagram
- Businessman Captions for Instagram
- Teacher Pick Up Lines
- Instagram Captions for Business Woman
Thank You for reading our article on lawyer captions and quotes. Hope these captions motivated you towards taking a step towards your goal of protecting law and constitution. Don’t forget to share it your lawyer friends and let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!