Missing someone is hard. But luckily, there are plenty of ways to cope and express your feelings. In this post, we’ll explore some of the best lost captions for Instagram for when you’re feeling missing someone. Whether it’s a loved one who’s away on vacation or a dear friend who’s gone through a tough time, these captions will help you express your feelings in a way that feels comfortable and healing.
Lost Captions for Instagram
If there’s one thing we know, it’s that people love to share photos and memories of the people they love. That’s why we’ve put together a list of lost captions for Instagram posts that focus on missing someone. Whether you’re missing a loved one who’s gone away for a while or you lost them forever, these captions will bring a little comfort to your heart. So why not share these captions in remembrance of the person you love?
- Will you stop interrupting me while I’m interrupting you!
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
- Sooner or later, different scares people.
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- We came for a good time, not for a long time.
- Keep opening new doors and eventually you’ll have built a palace.
- Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
- Do interesting things and interesting things will happen to you.
- The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.
- Men, their rights, and nothing more; women, their rights, and nothing less.
- Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
- This will not turn out the way you think.
- We’re defined by our actions, not our words.
- Well-behaved women seldom make history.
- If you could see your whole life laid out in front of you, would you change things?
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or walk around it.
- Follow your bliss.
- In baseball and in business, there are three types of people: those who made it happen, those who watch it happen and those who wonder what happened.
- If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?
- Last name ever, first name greatest.
- Nothing is black-and-white, except for winning and losing, and maybe that’s why people gravitate to that so much.
- Don’t criticize what you can’t understand.
- My excuse is that I’m young.
- On my worst behavior.
- It’s a beautiful day, don’t let it get away.
- You’re the best thing since sliced bread, the next day you’re toast.
- I get by with a little help from my friends.
- You ain’t gotta die to get to heaven.
- Excuse me while I kiss the sky.
- There’s a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.
- Every little thing gonna be ok.
- Make the most out of tonight, and worry ‘bout it all tomorrow.
- If you think I’mma quit before I die dream on.
- Where you movin’? I said onto better things.
Feeling Free Captions
- Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me too.
- I know that I love you because of how much I miss you.
- I want your most vital organ. I want it to be mine.
- My life without you is empty of meaning like wealth without happiness and like a lock without a key.
- There is always a way to come back again.
- I wish I were kissing you instead of Missing You.
- If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden.
- So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds it’s way back to you.
- That’s the worst way to miss somebody. When they’re right beside you and you miss them anyway.
- I miss you a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each and every day.
- Missing my love status describes my true feeling for you.
- I keep myself busy with the things I do but every time I pause, I still think of you.
- Your memory feels like home to me.
- The worst thing you can do if you miss or need someone is let them know it.
- But nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.
- Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.
- I could’ve sworn I was telling the truth when I told you I didn’t miss you.
- There is an ocean of silence between us… and I am drowning in it.
Readers also saw interest in the following articles. Do check them out:
Hope you enjoyed reading our post on lost captions for Instagram. Please do share your favorite captions and thoughts in the comment section below.