metaverse: De metaverse gained great visibility this year after Facebook owner Meta changed its name to follow this market trend. For example, the concept of digital universes is gaining attention from more companies, integration with games and even exclusive cryptocurrencies.
So an idea that seemed too distant or mere speculation is already moving large amounts of money, selling virtual land, exclusive clothing and other items. Even one case of harassment has already been registered in the metavers.
This digital universe requires new knowledge and with it new professions related to the metaverse should arise in the future. The Época Negócios portal separated some of these positions. Checking out!
Professions of the future
1. metaverse Research scientist – at the top of the list is the professional who will be responsible for creating the “theory of everything” for this universe. Must master deep learning and computer graphics skills.
2. metaverse Strategist — responsible for identifying market opportunities, driving cases, influencing scripts, and strategically developing statistics. You must have a lot of knowledge of management and marketing.
3. Ecosystem Developer — will be responsible for creating the ecosystem and ensuring that the functionalities take the desired proportions. Must master institutional relationships and understand the XR industry.
4. Security Manager — ensures that the metaverse is a secure environment and that the functionality matches. Technology engineers with a specialization in system security fit into this role.
5. Hardware Builder — To make the experience more real, the metaverse is built using cameras, headphones, sensors, and virtual glasses. You have experience with hardware and consumer electronics.
6. metaverse Storyteller – responsible for designing the experience in the virtual environment through “immersive missions”. You must be a good storyteller, with knowledge of literature and marketing.
7. World Builder — Must have extensive knowledge of game design, graphic design with experience in 3D and augmented reality.
8. Ad Blocking Specialist – While many businesses use ads, they can be limited in the digital environment. The professional must have knowledge of coding.