Pair a new Apple Watch with the iPhone 12
Whether you own an Apple Watch Series 3, Series 5 or Series 6. The good news is, the iPhone 12 makes it easy to set up and use any Apple Watch. We are here to help. Follow the steps below to pair your Apple Watch with the iPhone 12.
If you bought a new SE or Series 6 Apple Watch and an iPhone 12, it’s time to pair them up. Make sure your devices have enough battery until you pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone 12. In addition, make sure that the new iOS and watchOS models run on both computers. Because of your knowledge. That would be iOS 14 and 7 with watchOS.
Automatic pairing steps
- Turn on the Apple Watch and press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone and press Pair a New Watch.
- Place your Apple Watch next to your iPhone 12 and the watch will display an animation on the screen.
- In the middle of the yellow rectangle, swap the camera of your iPhone and the two devices will be paired.
- Now you will get the option of Restore from backup or Set up as a new Apple Watch.
If you’ve never owned an Apple Watch, you’ve set up the watch as new. If you have an Apple Watch backup, choose to restore it.
- Satisfy the conditions.
- Create an access code.
- If you have an LTE Apple Watch, choose Cellular Setup on your Apple Watch.
- You will be asked to choose whether to update your watch automatically or manually and whether to allow SOS and fall detection. If you are over 65 years of age or older, standard fall detection and EKG are allowed.
- It is time for applications to be mounted on the Apple Watch. You are ready to use the Apple Watch when it is ready,
Steps to pair an existing Apple Watch with the iPhone 12
If you have an existing Apple Watch but want to pair it with the new iPhone 12, it’s quick and easy again.
- Make sure both Apple Watch and iPhone 12 have been updated to their new software version before combining them.
- Now follow these steps to pair the new iPhone 12 with your Apple Watch.
- Back up your old cloud-based iPhone. All Apple Watch data is processed on the iCloud in this way.
- Pair the old iPhone with your Apple Watch. On the iPhone, go to the Watch app and tap Unpair Apple Watch
- An Applications & Data screen when you first set up iPhone.
- Choose from an iCloud backup to restore, then choose the most recent backup.
- Finish the iPhone setup.
- Choose to use your Apple Watch with your new iPhone when prompted.
You will be asked to pair the prompts for your Apple Watch with the new iPhone. On your Apple Watch, tap OK and type the passcode.
And you are ready!
: The Haunting of Hill House turns out to be much better than the sequel Netflix Original series The Haunting Of Bly Manor!