OPPO keeps popping up with its budget-friendly phones. The Chinese manufacturer today announced the new OPPO A54 model in Indonesia. The device stands out with its 5,000 mAh battery, but it also stands out with its design. Now let’s take a look at the other features without further ado.
OPPO A54 has a budget-friendly price
OPPO’s new budget phone is powered by the Helio P35 chipset. In addition, the device is; It is backed by 4 GB of RAM. In terms of storage, OPPO A54 has an option of 128 GB of internal storage. However, the company also supports this with a microSD card slot that offers a width of up to 256 GB.
The 6.51-inch OPPO A54 draws attention with its notch-free screen. The device, which comes with a screen in HD Plus resolution, houses the selfie camera with hole design on the front.
OPPO A54 comes with a triple rear camera setup. Although the design of the module seems to accommodate four lenses, unfortunately there are only three cameras on the back of the device. OPPO’s budget-friendly phone; It is supported by a 13 megapixel main, 2 megapixel macro and 2 megapixel depth sensor. On the front of the device is a selfie camera of 16 Megapixel.
OPPO A54 has a huge 5000 mAh battery. In addition, the device promises up to two days of use with 18W fast charging. At the same time, the charging port comes with a standard USB-C interface.
OPPO A54 technical specifications
- Display: 6.1 inch LCD screen with HD Plus resolution and support for a refresh rate of 60 Hz
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35 based on 12nm process process
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage space: 128GB
- Rear camera: 13 megapixel main, 2 megapixel macro and 2 megapixel depth sensor
- Front camera: 16 megapixel selfie camera
- Battery: 5000 mAh battery supporting 18 W fast charging (USB-C type interface)
- Other Features: 3.5mm headphone jack, Android 10 based ColorOS 7.2 and IPX4 waterproof certification.
Oppo A54 price
OPPO A54, which comes in Crystal Black and Star Blue colors, has a price tag of $ 185.