Prince Harry has not yet booked his return flight to the US when he returned to the UK for his grandfather’s funeral.
Sources report that the Duke of Sussex plans to stay in his native Britain a little longer.
Meghan did not attend the funeral and stayed at the couple’s U.S. home while waiting for their baby daughter to be born.
Harry jumped on a plane to the UK on April 11 with a one-way ticket. The Duke lived at Frogmore Cottage before attending the Duke of Edinburgh’s funeral on Saturday 17th April.
Click here to sign up for the Hull Live newsletter.
A source told him Evening standard Harry had bought an “open ticket” but his “first priority is his pregnant wife”.
The Duchess of Sussex did not travel to the UK with Harry after doctors advised her not to make the 10-hour flight because of her pregnancy.
Instead, the 39-year-old watched the ceremony – which began at 7 a.m. Pacific time – on television and sent a handwritten note to go to the funeral with a wreath.
The Duke of Sussex is believed to want to stay in Britain to mark that queenIf possible, 95th birthday this week.
But sources say he was torn as it was now reported that he could return tomorrow to his £ 11million Montecito mansion where Ms. Meghan lived.
The Duke of Sussex took a long walk here with father Prince Charles.
The couple’s relationship has been strained since Harry and wife Meghan’s US interview in which he made harmful allegations of institutionalized racism within the royal family.
Prince Harry’s walk with his father, 72, comes after he and his brother Prince William, 38, were seen after the Duke of Edinburgh’s funeral at St. George’s Chapel.
And they were separated from Peter Philips, eldest grandson of the Queen and Prince Philip, during the funeral procession yesterday.
As a sign of possible reconciliation, the brothers were seen speaking as they left the chapel and headed for Windsor Castle.
Meanwhile, sources told The Mail on Sunday that Harry has since arrived in the UK a week ago and self-isolating at Frogmore Cottage, the house that he and Meghan received as a wedding gift from the Queen.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex accused the royals of institutional racism during the 90-minute bombshell interview last month, claiming a family member – not the Queen or Prince Philip – questioned their son Archie’s skin color.
“You are still very upset,” said a source. “You set up a unified front for the queen.
“You all think he was terrible.”