Welcome to our blog on rain puns! If you’re like us, you love a good pun, and rain puns are especially fun. In this blog, we’ll be exploring all sorts of rain puns, from the silly to the sublime. We hope you enjoy reading and laughing along with us!
When it comes to puns, the sky is the limit! In this section, we’ll be exploring some of our favorite rain puns or one liners and why they’re so great. Whether you’re a fan of rainy days or just looking for a good laugh, we think you’ll enjoy these jokes. So grab a umbrella, and let’s get started!
- Yesterday’s weather forecast predicted freezing rain. However, it turned out to be quite an ice day.
- The main difference between the weather and a horse is that one rains down while the other is reined up.
- Nowadays, people drought the accuracy of weather men because the climatic patterns are so unpredictable.
- The best place meteorologists can stop to get a drink on their way home is the isobar.
- With the kind of weather, it was almost certain that the bride-to-be would get a hoarse throat as she walked through the rain into her bridal shower.
- When we were young, we had this myth that lightning bolts go all the way to cloud 9.
- The only way bees can fly right through the rain is when they have their yellow jackets on.
- When you camp in the mountain ranges, one thing you have to be prepared for is to run off when it starts raining.
- It was until recently that I understood the weather bureau is more of an umbrella organization.
- The queen’s favorite form of precipitation is the reign.
- There was a conversation among raindrops in the sky. They were saying, “when we meet two of us, it is just for company, but when we are three, we become a cloud.”
- Hailing taxes is far much worse than raining buckets.
- The favorite kind of precipitation for a king is hail.
- When the student was asked when Monday was coming, he responded monsoon.
- When it was raining yesterday, I saw a man use ketchup and I got quite shocked. It is only later that I learnt he was taking advantage of the raining cats and hot dogs.
- If you have been observant, any time prior to raining candy, it sprinkles.
- When it rains chickens and ducks, the best description for the weather is foul weather.
- When it rains, cows normally lie down. The reason for this is to keep each udder dry.
- Thunderstorms are shrewd investors. They put their money in a combination of frozen and liquid assets.
- The winds of change started raining silver, copper, and gold coins.
Puns about Rain
There’s nothing quite like a good pun, is there? And when it comes to discussing weather, nothing is funnier than puns about rain! From “It’s raining cats and dogs” to “When it starts raining sideways”, these jokes are sure to make you laugh. So whether you’re feeling down about the weather or just need a good laugh, funny rainy day puns are the way to go!
- You never see owls being amorous in the rain. It’s too wet to woo.
- Never mind cats and dogs, it was raining chickens and ducks yesterday. Fowl weather.
- Seemed to be raining coins last night. I suspect that’s what they mean by some change in the weather.
- What do you call a man wearing two raincoats? Max
- I’m saving for a rainy day. So far, I have an anorak, a couple of macs, and a dinghy.
- Where’s the best place to store your rain? In a cloud bank.
- The weather forecast says it won’t rain for three months, but I drought it.
- What do you call a man wearing two raincoats standing in a cemetery? Max Bygraves.
- A friend of mine did his pilot’s exam just after a storm, and flew through a rainbow. He passed with flying colours.
- As raindrops say, two’s company, three’s a cloud.
- Why do cows lie down in the rain? To keep each udder dry.
Jokes about Raining
In this section, we’ll be sharing some of our favorite jokes on rain , and how it affects our everyday lives. From how it can ruin your day to why umbrellas are essential, we’ve got you covered. So sit back, relax, and enjoy some rain jokes and do joke about rain to your dearest one.
- If a band is playing music and a thunderstorm hits, who is most likely to get hit by lightning? The conductor of course.
- What did one raindrop say to the other little raindrop? Two is company and three’s a cloud.
- Why did the young rain cloud always get into trouble? It never took anything cirrus-ly.
- Why did the man go outside and put ketchup in the rain? Because it’s raining cats and hot dogs.
- What did the ancient Roman weatherman say when his emperor asked for a forecast? Hail, Caesar
- What’s the difference between rain and climate? You can’t rain a tree, but you can climate.
- What does a raincloud wear under his raincoat? Thunder wear.
- Why do sailors eat shellfish when rain is forecast? Because It’s the clam before the storm.
- What is hail? Hard-boiled rain.
- What do you call the weatherman who really likes to eat steak? A meateaterologist.
- Why did the weatherman take leave from work after breaking both arms and both legs? He was having trouble working with the four casts.
- How did you find all that rain on your vacation? Well, we just went outside, and there it was.
- What did the really thirsty weatherman say to his colleague? I need my thermos-stat!
- Why shouldn’t you fight with a rain cloud? He’ll storm out on you.
- Why does Santa have a huge umbrella? Because of all the rain, dear.
- Why were the rain and the lightning bolt in the news? Are you sure you want to know… it’s shocking!
- Why is Britain the wettest country? Because royalty has reigned there for centuries.
- What is the king’s favorite weather? Hail.
- Why did the woman open her purse in the park? She expected to find some change in the weather.
- When does it rain money? When there’s a change in the weather.
In this section, we’ll be sharing rainy jokes that will make you laugh out loud. Whether you’re a jokester yourself or just looking for a good laugh, we hope you enjoy our content. For more fun we also have included some dirty rain jokes.
- Why should it rain money? Because it makes cents.
- What did the evaporating raindrop say? I’m going to pieces.
- What’s the difference between a horse and the weather? One is reined up for a while and the other rains down.
- What does a spy do when it’s raining? He goes undercover.
- What happens when the fog lifts in California? UCLA.
- What do you call a big grizzly bear caught in the rain? A really drizzly bear.
- Why was the weatherman so stressed? Because the job is full of high pressure.
- Why do mother kangaroos hate it when the rain comes? Because their kids have to play inside.
- What did one raindrop say as it ran off the road? This is a grate day.
- Why did the weatherman blush? He saw climate change.
- What might happen when it is raining cats and dogs? You might end up stepping in a poodle one day.
- Can bees fly when it’s raining? Not without their little yellow jackets.
- What is the wettest animal at the North Pole? The rain-deer.
- What do you call it when it starts to rain ducks and chickens? Seriously foul weather.
- Why do cows always lie on each other in the rain? To keep each udder dry.
- What type of cloud is really lazy, because it will never get up in the morning? Fog.
- Did you hear about the meteorologist competition? The losers received precipitation trophies.
- What’s gray, stands in a river when it rains and doesn’t get wet? An elephant with an umbrella.
- How did the skeleton know that it was going to rain? He could feel it in his bones.
- Why do raindrops like lightning at night? Because they can see where they are going.
- What happens to wizards when it’s raining? They get wet just like everyone else.
Readers also saw interest in the following articles. Do check them out:
- Rain Pick Up Lines
- Best Rainy Day Captions & Quotes
- Best Fall Pick Up Lines
- Snow, Winter Puns & Captions
Thank you for reading! We hope that our blog on rain puns have entertained and enlightened you in some way. We would love to know your thoughts, so feel free to leave a comment below or connect with us on social media!