Samsung has prepared a comparative infographic for the successor Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and Galaxy S21 Ultra models released in the first half of 2020 and 2021. According to the company, both phones meet the expectations of smartphone enthusiasts with their triple cameras, stylish designs and many features.
The company states that by looking at the infographic detailing the technical features of these devices, you can see how the Samsung Galaxy S series has improved users’ smartphone experience.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra features
- The Galaxy S21 Ultra is the largest member of the Galaxy S21 family with its 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X display.
- Users don’t have to choose between the smoothness of the 120Hz refresh rate and the Quad HD + display. Thanks to the Galaxy S21 Ultra, they can now have both at the same time.
- Thanks to the Smart Eye Protection Shield in Galaxy S21 Ultra, users no longer tire their eyes.
- Thanks to the professional camera system, users can take breathtaking studio-quality photos in any light and environment, and use new artificial intelligence-assisted editing settings that increase the level in every frame while recording or editing their videos.
- Galaxy S21 Ultra users can also experience the S Pen experience on this device.
- The groundbreaking camera, display and connectivity capabilities of the Galaxy S21 Ultra are backed by the most advanced chipset ever used in Galaxy devices.
- Here are the technical details of the Galaxy S21 Ultra, which you can find in the infographic:
- Screen: It has a 6.8 inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen. This screen has a resolution of Quad HD + (3200 x 1400) and 515ppi.
- Casing: 165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9 mm in size, the weight of the device is 229 g.
- Camera: On the back there are ultra-wide angle 12 MP (F2.2), wide angle 108 MP (F1.8), telephoto 1 10 MP (F2.4) and telephoto 2 10 MP (F4.9) cameras, while 40 MP, PDAF (F2) at the front. 2) camera is included.
- Color: Phantom Black and Phantom Silver color options are available.
- Processor: 5nm 64-bit processor octa-core processor (max 2.9GHz + 2.8GHz + 2.2GHz)
- Memory: 12 GB RAM + 256 GB internal storage, 12 GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Charging: 25W wired fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G – 5G non-independent (NSA), stand-alone (SA), sub-6 (sub-6) / mmWave; Wifi 6E; Ultra wide web width
- Biometric Identities and Security: Samsung Knox Vault, Samsung Pass, share in person, Samsung Blockchain key
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra features
- The Galaxy S20 Ultra offers a camera technology that combines artificial intelligence (AI) and Samsung’s large image sensor for stunning image quality.
- With this phone, you can enjoy personalized music at any time of the day, watch videos as they were intended and play console-style games without sacrificing quality.
- Thanks to the Galaxy S20 Ultra large sensors, a lot of light can be collected, providing rich image quality even in low light.
- Thanks to Space Zoom technology, which uses hybrid optical zoom and super-resolution zoom, including artificial intelligence-based digital zoom, you can zoom in up close even when you are far away.
- It provides a wonderfully smooth gaming experience thanks to the 120Hz screen.
- Supports 45W super fast charging; While 128 GB of large storage comes as standard, it also offers expandable memory support.
- Here are the technical details of the Galaxy S20 Ultra, which you can find in the infographic:
- Screen: It has a 6.9-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen. This screen has a resolution of Quad HD + (3200 x 1440) and 511ppi.
- Casing: 166.9 x 76.0 x 8.8 mm in size, the weight of the device is 220 g.
- Camera: There are ultra wide angle 12MP (F2.2), wide angle 108MP (F1.8), telephoto 48MP (F3.5) rear cameras, while there is a 40MP, PDAF (F2.2) camera on the front side.
- Color: Cosmic Black, Cosmic Gray color options are available.
- Processor: 7 nm 64-bit octa-core processor (max. 2.7 GHz + 2.5 GHz + 2.0 GHz)
- Memory: 12 GB RAM + 128 GB internal memory, MicroSD space
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Charging: 45 W fast charging, wireless power sharing
- Connection: Dynamic Spectrum (Image) Sharing, LTE Cat.20 Augmented 4 × 4 MIMO, 7CA
- Biometric Identities and Security: Samsung Knox, Samsung Pass