The Queen makes big decision on Remembrance Sunday amid health issues

Buckingham Palace has confirmed that the Queen will attend Remembrance Sunday Memorial Services at the Cenotaph this weekend.

The 95-year-old monarch has to rest for weeks for preliminary examinations after a hospital stay last month.

“As in previous years, Your Majesty will watch the service from the balcony of the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office building,” announced Buckingham Palace this evening (Thursday, November 11th).

Continue readingThat morning struck when fans noticed Meghan and Harry’s treatment

However, they added that she had decided to attend the General Synod and the opening session on Tuesday, November 16.

Instead, another king will stand in for her, as the palace said the queen was “following” her doctors’ “recent advice.”

The statement added: “In light of recent advice from her doctors, the Queen has decided not to attend the General Synod and inaugural session on Tuesday, November 16. The Earl of Wessex will attend as planned. “

Prince Charles told a member of the public today that his mother was “okay”.

The Queen spent one night in the hospital for preliminary testing last month after withdrawing from a trip to Northern Ireland on medical advice.

The Queen took the doctors’ advice to rest and also withdrew from COP26.

.

Leave a Comment