14 types of baby sleeping bag have been issued with a product recall because of the fear of a choking hazard.
A voluntary recall has been issued amid concerns poppers used on the bags could become loose and cause a child to choke.
Dunelm has issued the recall for a number of its own-brand and Cosatto sleeping bags.
The products do not meet safety regulations.
The sleeping bags have been sold online and in-store in a number of different designs, reports Which?
Sleeping bags with the Cosatto designs are also sold via other online retailers, such as Amazon and Wayfair. It is not yet known if these products are also impacted by the choking risk, according to Which?
Products sold by Dunelm with barcodes listed below are affected:
- Doodle Dino Sleep Bag – barcodes: 5057722733063/ 5057722733070
- Ditsy Bunny Sleep Bag – barcodes: 5057722733148/ 5057722733155
- Jersey Cloud Sleep Bag Pink – barcodes: 5057722733186/ 5057722733193
- Jersey Cloud Sleep Bag Gray – barcodes: 5057722733162/ 5057722733179
- Dragon Kingdom Baby Sleep Bag – barcodes: 5055161664481/5055161664498/ 5055161664504
- Mister Fox Baby Sleeping Bag – barcodes: 5055161664818/ 5055161664825/5055161664832
- Happy Stars Baby Sleeping Bag – barcodes: 5055161664702/5055161664719/ 5055161664726
- Fairy Clouds Baby Sleeping Bag – barcodes: 5055161664610/5055161664603/ 5055161664597
- Monster Mob Baby Sleeping Bag – barcodes: 5055161664931/5055161664924
- Unicorn land Baby Sleeping Bag – barcodes: 5055161665051/5055161665044/ 5055161665037
- Sea Monster Baby Sleeping Bag – barcodes: 5056387720111/5056387720128/ 5056387720135
- Fairy Garden Baby Sleeping Bag – barcodes: 5056387719993/5056387720005/ 5056387720012
- Crocodile Baby Sleeping Bag – barcodes: 5056387720050/ 5056387720067/5056387720074
- Big Cats Baby Sleeping Bag – barcodes: 5056387719931/ 5056387719948/ 5056387719955
Customers who bought one are advised to stop using them immediately and return to Dunelm for a full refund.