As editors of Xdigitalnews, we independently select and write things we love and think you will enjoy. If you buy a product we’ve recommended, we may receive affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
Elliptical workouts are an effective, low-impact way to increase your heart rate while working on your mobility. You can pedal forward for a cardio workout, similar to running, but without the strain on your knees. An elliptical workout with back kicks can target your calves and hamstrings. And any elliptical workout will challenge you to keep your core stabilized. But there’s one challenge to taking an elliptical workout: Elliptical machines tend to live in the gym.
Further down, we’ve rounded up the six best ellipticals for the home — as rated by consumers like you — to help you reap the benefits of an elliptical workout at home. Each with their own unique set of features, find one that fits your fitness goals.
- Best Elliptical Trainer for Beginners: Sunny Health and Fitness Magnetic Elliptical Trainer
- Best Compact Elliptical: Bowflex Max Total 16
- Best Full-Size Elliptical: Only E25
- Best Connected Elliptical Trainer: NordicTrack Commercial 14.9
- Best Adjustable Elliptical: Schwinn 470
- Best Seated Elliptical: Cubii JR1