There’s no need to be shy when it comes to expressing your Christian faith on social media. In fact, using the right Instagram captions can help you connect with others on a deeper level, while also promoting your faith. With these christian instagram captions, you can show others that you’re not just a religious person online – you’re a passionate believer! Here are best captions that will help you share your faith on Instagram.
Christian Instagram Captions
Christian Instagram captions are a great way to share your faith and evangelize to the world. Whether you’re using them to show off your beautiful photos, or to encourage others to follow Jesus Christ, these captions will help you get the most out of your Instagram account. In this roundup, we’ll provide you with some top tips on how to write great Christian captions, as well as some inspiring examples that you can use as a template. So get ready to share the gospel through catchy Instagram captions!
- God, who made the stars of the night and poureth out the waters of the deep.
- Be lights to the world. A city on a hill that cannot be hidden. Matthew 5:14
- May the spirit of the season bring you peace, joy, love and happiness.
- There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding’ Proverbs 3:5
- Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
- The Greatest of these is Love… Corinthians 13:13
- Be encouraged by the fact that God is in control of your life. He’s the one calling the shots, not you!
- Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers.
- It’s the little things in life that make me smile. Happy Friday!
- How beautiful the feet of those who preach the good news!
- Let your light shine. Let it be known I am a Christ-follower. All who are weary and heavy-laden, come down to me.
- No greater joy, no more beautiful sight than to behold a bunch of little children, who love one another and ask nothing but to be loved in return.
- Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s Super Jesus!
- I greet the dawn with song! My morning prayer.
- 1 cross + 3 nails = 4given
- A life without God is hardly a life at all.
- Achievements are accomplished through difficulties.
- B-basic, I-instructions, B-before, L-leaving, E-earth
- Be an organ donor, give your heart to God.
- Be kind, it’s good for us.
- Burn your ego into ashes.
- CH_ _CH.. What’s missing? U R.
- Church, it does a soul good.
- Determination is the first step of the ladder of success.
- Don’t worry. God is always on time. Trust him.
- Faith and hope are the inspiration to move forward into life.
- Divine treat includes holy talks and holy minds.
- Don’t be sad when we suffer because through suffering we clear our road towards heaven.
- Dear God, please hold my hand and guide my feet, guard my mouth and protect my mind. Thank you always watching over me.
- Dear Heavenly Father, I’m thankful for life and all the good things I have, thanks for guiding my life towards salvation.
- Every morning I wake up and thank God.
- God alone cannot change our destiny, we have to act accordingly.
- God doesn’t create a lock without its key, God doesn’t give you problems without its solutions! Trust him.
- For external beauty we put on things, for real beauty we have to shed all things.
- Fear is the glue that keeps you stuck. Faith is the solvent that sets you free.
- Let your light shine for all to see, Proverbs 25:7
Short Christian Quotes
If you’re looking for inspirational Christian quotes to help you get through your day, then you’ve come to the right place! Our selection of religious quotes will uplift your spirits and remind you that you’re not alone in your struggles. From quotes about faith to motivational words of wisdom, we have something for everyone. So whether you’re feeling low or just need a pick-me-up, check out our selection of Christian quotes and get inspired!
- “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us” – Augustine
- “Life is wasted if we do not grasp the glory of the cross, cherish it for the treasure that it is, and cleave to it as the highest price of every pleasure and the deepest comfort in every pain. What was once foolishness to us—a crucified God—must become our wisdom and our power and our only boast in this world.” – John Piper
- “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile” – Max Lucado
- “God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supplies.” – Hudson Taylor
- . “Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.” – Lysa Terkeurst
- “If you can’t fly, then run, If you can’t run, then walk, If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan
- “Christ literally walked in our shoes.” – Tim Keller
- “He who lays up treasures on earth spends his life backing away from his treasures. To him, death is loss. He who lays up treasures in heaven looks forward to eternity; he’s moving daily toward his treasures. To him, death is gain.” – Randy Alcorn
- “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose.” – Jim Elliot
- “We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face…we must do that which we think we cannot.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You are the only Bible some unbelievers will ever read.” – John MacArthur
- ‘If God is your partner, make your plans BIG!” – D.L. Moody
- “Relying on God has to start all over everyday, as if nothing has yet been done.” –C. S. Lewis
- “God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfill His promises, leading us along the best and straightest paths to Himself.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- “The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, ‘O God, forgive me,’ or ‘Help me.’” – Billy Graham
- “There is no one who is insignificant in the purpose of God.” – Alistair Begg
- “Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one” – A.W.Tozer
- “This is our time on the history line of God. This is it. What will we do with the one deep exhale of God on this earth? For we are but a vapor and we have to make it count. We’re on. Direct us, Lord, and get us on our feet.” – Beth Moore
- “If you believe in a God who controls the big things, you have to believe in a God who controls the little things. It is we, of course, to whom things look ‘little’ or ‘big’.” – Elisabeth Elliot
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
- “We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.” – Chuck Swindoll
- “God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him” – John Piper
- “Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them.” – Elisabeth Elliot
- “The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln
- ‘Your potential is the sum of all the possibilities God has for your life.” – Charles Stanley
- “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
- “Continuous effort — not strength nor intelligence — is the key to unlocking our potential.” – Winston Churchill
- “The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm.” – Matt Chandler
- “What gives me the most hope every day is God’s grace; knowing that his grace is going to give me the strength for whatever I face, knowing that nothing is a surprise to God.” – Rick Warren
- “Remember Whose you are and Whom you serve. Provoke yourself by recollection, and your affection for God will increase tenfold; your imagination will not be starved any longer, but will be quick and enthusiastic, and your hope will be inexpressibly bright.” -Oswald Chambers
- “God is able to take the mess of our past and turn it into a message. He takes the trials and tests and turns them into a testimony.” – Christine Caine
- ‘God will meet you where you are in order to take you where He wants you to go.” – Tony Evans
- “The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm.” – Matt Chandler
- “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows; it empties today of its strength.” – Corrie Ten Boom
- “The will of God will not take us where the grace of God cannot sustain us.” – Billy Graham
Christian Captions For Instagram
Looking for some inspiring Christian captions for Instagram? Well, look no further! This list of captions will help you capture your beautiful moments with the people you love and share them with the world. From sweet and sentimental to funny and uplifting, these captions will have you smiling all day long.
- I give God all the glory. And try to move on. Come home and hug my wife and my children. And thank God for every day that I have with my family. – Jayson Williams
- I’ll never stop thanking you for making me a better person. I promise to be loyal in every aspect. Thank you dear God for the happiness I now have in my life and for the people who are with me.
- First, I have to thank God for giving me the gift that he did as well as a second chance for a better life. – Oksana Baiul
- Dear God, if you hadn’t sent your son Jesus Christ to earth, this world would be much worse and without hope of being saved. Thank you for the sacrifice of your son.
- Dear God thank you for the happiness you give my spirit and for protecting me from the dangers there are in life, hallelujah God.
- God, thanks for giving me wisdom and bliss, I know that without you I couldn’t do anything. Thank you God for all the good that has happened in my life.
- Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not. – James Russell Lowell
- Live your life like you want, love your family like there is no tomorrow, and thank God for everyday for allowing you to start it all over again.
- It’s impossible to stop believing in you if you’ve saved me from a moment of depression, an you came into my life when I most needed it, thanks to you I’m a different person full of love and goals. Thank you God.
- You know what, I’m probably one of the most blessed people there’s ever been, and I thank God for it. – Smokey Robinson
- Thank you Father, I came out of darkness and lovingly you’ve taken care of me, I was born again thanks to your help, and my desire is for everyone to peace in their lives.
- Lord thank you…I just gotta say thank you..you’ve been kind, you let me see a brand new day. Thank you for bringing me through. Thank you for saving me.
- Thank you for the good times, The days you filled with pleasure. Thank you for fond memories, And for feelings I’ll always treasure.
- God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds to
- Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed. – Robert H. Schuller
- Everyone who believes in God at all believes that he knows what you and I are going to do tomorrow. – C. S. Lewis
- All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring. – Chuck Palahniuk
- Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. – Jesus Christ
- For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God. – Saint Teresa of Avila
- Beauty is God’s handwriting. – Charles Kingsley
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He’s going to be up all night anyway. – Mary C. Crowley
- God loves each of us as if there were only one of us. – St. Augustine
- God knows the secret plan of the things he will do for the world, using my hand. – Toyohiko Kagawa
- God is in the hearts of all, and they that seek shall surely find Him when they need Him most. – Louisa May Alcott
- God has given you one face, and you make yourself another. – William Shakespeare
- God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with. – Billy Graham
- God meets daily needs daily. Not weekly or annually. He will give you what you need when it is needed. – Max Lucado
- God is not a cosmic bellboy for whom we can press a button to get things. – Harry Emerson Fosdick
- God is bigger than people think. – Jimmy Dean
- God is the tangential point between zero and infinity. – Alfred Jarry
- He was a wise man who originated the idea of God. – Euripides
- God will never reject you. Whether you accept Him is your decision. – Charles Stanley
- God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive. – Edwin Louis Cole
- God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars. – Martin Luther
- If God can work through me, he can work through anyone. – Francis of Assisi
- God used beautiful mathematics in creating the world. – Paul Dirac
- I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how he could look up into the heavens and say there is no God. – Abraham Lincoln
- I want to know all Gods thoughts; all the rest are just details. – Albert Einstein
- God understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to say them.
- If God is your partner, make your plans BIG! – D.L. Moody
- Life is God’s novel. Let him write it. – Isaac Bashevis Singer
- Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just. – Thomas Jefferson
- If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don’t like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself. – St Augustine
- Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. – Winston Churchill
- Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God. – Lawrence Welk
- Only God can fully satisfy the hungry heart of man. – Hugh Black
- Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime. – Martin Luther King
Instagram Quotes About God
If you’re looking for inspiration, check out our collection of god quotes for Instagram. These inspiring words of wisdom will help you stay focused and motivated, no matter what life throws your way. From motivational messages to funny quotes, we’ve got you covered!
- The world will never starve for want of wonders. – Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Were there no God, we would be in this glorious world with grateful hearts, and no one to thank. — Christina Rossetti
- The more we depend on God the more dependable we find He is. – Cliff Richard
- The universe is centered on neither the earth nor the sun. It is centered on God. – Alfred Noyes
- The worship most acceptable to God comes from a thankful and cheerful heart. – Plutarch
- There are three stages in the work of God: impossible, difficult, done. – James Hudson Taylor
- The state of your heart dictates whether you harbor a grudge or give grace, seek self-pity or seek Christ, drink human misery or taste God’s mercy. – Max Lucado
- Through the clouds of midnight, this bright promise shone, I will never leave thee, never leave thee alone.
- Without the Way there is no going; without the Truth there is no knowing; without the Life there is no living. – Thomas A Kempis
- Young man, young man, your arm’s too short to box with God. – James Weldon Johnson
- What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine. – Oprah Winfrey
- You can tell the size of your God by looking at the size of your worry list. The longer your list, the smaller your God.
- What a friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear. What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer. – Joseph Scriven
- I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in. – George Washington Carver
- Holiness is doing God’s will with a smile. – Mother Teresa
- Behold the beauty of the day, The shout of color to glad color, rocks and trees, and sun and seas, and wind and sky: All these are God’s expression, art work of His hand, which men must love ere they can understand. – Richard Hovey
- Is your place a small place? Tend it with care; He set you there. Is your place a large place? Guard it with care! He set you there. Whate’er your place, it is not yours alone, but his Who set you there. – John Oxenham
- All that God requires of us is an opportunity to show what He can do. – A.B. Simpson
- If God shuts one door, he opens another. – Irish Proverb
- God’s gifts put man’s best dreams to shame. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Most of us wait until we’re in trouble, and then we pray like the dickens. Wonder what would happen if, some morning, we’d wake up and say, “Anything I can do for You today, Lord?” – Burton Hillis
- Our God is at home with the rolling spheres, and at home with broken hearts. – M. P. Feronguson
- The privilege He offers you is greater than the price you have to pay. – Helen Roosevere
- It is doubtful whether God can bless a man greatly until He has hurt him deeply. – A.W. Tozer
- To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; to seek him, the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement. – Raphael Simon
- We remain such creeping Christians because we look at ourselves instead of Christ. – George McDonald
- We shall steer safely through every storm, so long as our heart is right, our intention ferCvent, our courage steadfast, and our trust fixed on God. – St. Francis De Sales
We hope that these Christian quotes and captions for Instagram have inspired you to live a more meaningful and Christ-centered life. Whether you’re looking for funny captions to add personality to your photos or inspiring quotes to keep you going during difficult times, we’ve got you covered! Keep checking back on our website for new posts in this space. Let us know which quote or caption you loved most below in comments!