Galaxy S21 series is undoubtedly doing well with its camera functions. However, no one knows how ambitious Google is in developing camera software. Because the company’s Google Camera app for Android phones is one of the best alternatives to standard cameras. GCam 8.1 version for Galaxy S21 series has been released. So how to install GCam for Galaxy S21 models? Here’s a step-by-step installation guide …
Galaxy S21 GCam installation manual
The third-party GCam application for smartphones is much better than its competitors. The goodness of the Google Camera certainly underlies the features that the company has added to the application. For example, the processing applied to the captured images provides clearer images compared to standard cameras. It’s also worth noting that GCam did very well on night shots.
Samsung’s Galaxy S21 series is still very new. The company released these phones in January and their camera software is just starting to develop. Google has finally launched the new GCam app for these phones. This application, which comes in two different versions, is a good option for S21 users. So how do I install Google Camera on the S21 series?
- Let’s open the file after the download is complete. (Allow unknown sources)
- Then install the APK of the file you downloaded and wait for it to finish.
- After the installation is complete, you can open the application.
- If the GCam application you installed does not work on your Galaxy S21 models, try alternative models from the link we provided. If the application works successfully after all these processes, you can experience the features of GCam by logging in.
The 8.1 version of Google Camera retains all the functions from the previous 7.4 and 7.3. It also brings the following innovations;
- Fast zoom
- Cinematic pan
- Improved Super Res zoom
- Support for porte mode in night vision
To install this application on your phones, you need to complete the above.