Between stunning landscapes, awe-inspiring waterfalls, and jaw-dropping glaciers, Yosemite National Park is a must-visit destination for anyone interested in natural beauty. In this post, we have collected some of the best captions and quotes for Yosemite National Park for all of your photos. Whether you are looking for some captions for your Instagram photos or just some quotes to read we have got you covered!
Yosemite National Park is a beautiful place. It’s filled with stunning vistas, soaring mountains, and rushing streams. And of course, there are the quotes. Here are some of our favorite quotes from Yosemite National Park.
- “I crave time in Yosemite like I crave food and water.” – Tommy Caldwell
- “In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.” ~ John Muir
- “Yosemite Park… None can escape its charms. Its natural beauty cleans and warms like a fire, and you will be willing to stay forever in one place like a tree.” – John Muir
- “The mountains are calling and I must go.” ~ John Muir
- “There’s no better designer than nature” – Alexander McQueen
- “Yosemite is by far the grandest of all the special temples of nature I was ever permitted to enter.” – John Muir
- “And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul” – John Muir
- “Yosemite Valley, to me, is always a sunrise, a glitter of green and golden wonder in a vast edifice of stone and space.”― Ansel Adams
- “From California to the New York Island this land was made for you and me” – Woody Guthrie
- “It is easier to feel than to realize, or in any way explain, Yosemite grandeur. The magnitudes of the rocks and trees and streams are so delicately harmonized, they are mostly hidden.” – John Muir
- “I began taking pictures in the natural world to be able to show people what I was experiencing when I climbed and explored in Yosemite in the High Sierra.” ― Galen Rowell
- “When I was about fifteen, I went to work at Yosemite National Park. It changed me forever. Nature had carved its own sculpture, and I was part of it, not the other way around.” ― Robert Redford
- “[Camping in Yosemite] was like lying in a great solemn cathedral, far vaster and more beautiful than any built by the hand of man.” ― President Theodore Roosevelt
- “I took a workshop… a few months after that. That experience changed my whole approach to photography. At that workshop in Yosemite in 1973 I decided I wanted to try and see if I could pursue this for myself, and I’m still trying.” ― John Sexton
- “I am free to confess that I am disappointed with the Yosemite valley. It seems only about one-half as grand as the American Fork canyon.” ― Heber J. Grant
- “Yosemite Valley is like a tourist zoo. It’s shameful.” ― Michael Frome
- “I can’t help thinking that if the American West were discovered today, the most glorious bits would be sold off to the highest bidder. Yosemite might be nothing but weekend homes for Internet tycoons.” ― Nicholas Kristof
- “A lot of people think that when you have grand scenery, such as you have in Yosemite, that photography must be easy.” ― Galen Rowell
- “[Yosemite] is by far the grandest of all the special temples of Nature I was ever permitted to enter.” ― John Muir
- “A perfect day would be to get into the car, drive out to Yosemite and go camping.” ― Michael Steger
Looking for a scenic spot to take in the view? Head to Yosemite National Park! This breathtaking landscape is home to some of the most beautiful mountains and valleys in the US, making it a favorite destination for tourists and photographers alike. If you’re planning a trip to Yosemite, be sure to check out these captions that will give you a taste of what’s waiting for you.
- Hike more, worry less
- Tree-t yo’self
- I’ve never missed a chance to see a waterfall
- Branching out
- Nature: cheaper than therapy
- Following nature’s course
- Yosemite, you took my breath away!
- Chasing waterfalls
- Where the wild things are
- It’s not the mountain we conquer but ourselves
- I don’t get it. The trail looked so flat on the map
- And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul
- May the forest be with you
- Taking the long way home
- Living on the edge
- Got lost in nature and found myself
- I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are
- What a wonderful world
- Feeling good natured
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going
- In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks
- Time in Yosemite is always snow much fun
- Purple mountain majesty
- Water-falling in love with this place
- Difficult roads lead to the most beautiful destinations
- Actions speak louder than words
- The best view comes from the hardest climb
- As free as a bird
- Sky above, Earth below
- Climb the mountains and get their good tidings
- The great, wild somewhere
Yosemite Instagram Captions
Want to add a bit of Yosemite magic to your Instagram photos? Check out these captions that will help you do just that! Whether you’re looking for inspiration for your next trip, want to share your favorite scenic locations, or just want to add some fun and charm to your photos, these Yosemite captions will have you covered.
- Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places.
- When I first visited this place, it just dragged me deep into itself.
- In love with the views from the top of the mountains of Yosemite.
- Making connections with the nature.
- I can’t forget the beautiful I spent in the mountains of Yosemite.
- All you say when you visit Yosemite “what a wonderful place.”
- I always spend my summer vacation in Yosemite.
- I would rather go to Yosemite than to a therapist.
- Chasing all the waterfalls in Yosemite.
- Always remember, best view always comes after the hardest climb.
- Heart is where the wild things are.
- There is no Wi-Fi in the forest, but I promise you will find a better connection
- Making connections without Wi-Fi
- There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this
- Making connections without Wi-Fi
- Views from the top of Yosemite
- Let’s wander where the Wi-Fi is weak
- Someone told me to ‘take a hike,’ so I did
- Snow place like Yosemite
- See this mountain? Let’s go climate!
- Every mountain high, every valley low
- Trails before ales, pines before wines
- All I need is a mountain breeze and tall trees
- Ice, ice baby (Glacier Point)
- Chasing waterfalls (Yosemite Falls)
- Yosemite is all the range
- What a view, I’ve lost my terrain of thought
- I’m over waterfalls. They’re too main-stream
- Young and wild and free
- I am gushing with joy at this view!
- The view up here is breathtaking, and I know it’s all downhill from here
You May Also Like
- Central Park Captions And Quotes
- Green Quotes To Capture Nature’s beauty
- Tree Quotes For Instagram
- Desert Captions And Quotes
- Beautiful Scenery Captions And Quotes
There’s no better way to spend a summer day than spending it surrounded by nature, soaking up the sun and taking in the awe-inspiring views. And what better way to do that than by reading inspiring quotes about nature? In this blog, we’ve compiled some of the best Yosemite captions and quotes that will help you appreciate the park even more. From Yosemite captions for Instagram to quotes about Yosemite National Park, we’ve got it all covered.
Whether you’re looking for some words of wisdom to help you through your own journey or just want to relax and take in the natural beauty, we hope you enjoy reading!